2017 ROD Fantasy League(PPR 16 teams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I have a league that had all ROD members that I can renew if need be. I didnt renew it last year because of 75% lack of participation after the draft. But there will be more than enough people to start up another league or two. I'm at work now, which has a FF filter. When I get home tonight I can look into it.
I remember, I was in it, and participated :yay:

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a league that had all ROD members that I can renew if need be. I didnt renew it last year because of 75% lack of participation after the draft. But there will be more than enough people to start up another league or two. I'm at work now, which has a FF filter. When I get home tonight I can look into it.

So are we not doing this league???

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Dropping defensive players from 5 to 2

Will add scoring bonuses tonight / tomorrow morning.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Update:

Since it's a 16 team league, I've changed the following to keep the league more active and fun:

WR Slots: Changed from 3 to 2
Bench Spots: Changed from 6 to 5 (shorter benches mean more waiver wire and trades, makes it more interesting)
Defensive Players: Changed from 5 to 2.

Thanks guys!

…..

Legend
So are we not doing this league???

League of Ordinary Gentlemen
https://yho.com/nfl?l=772689&k=6dea8139bd3f0c42&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=eeef16a5cb349ea7

Yes, we are doing this league. We've only had 3 drop outs. I will add two more spots to make it 14 players with 5 open spots available as of today.

2 divisions.
Increase playoff teams from 4 to 6.

I'd ask the following league members to please confirm their participation this year. A reminder has been sent to individual Yahoo accounts.

Bakersfield Rams
Cheatwood
Firecap
Matthew
Keep Calm and Tavon
Barry -
LA Champ's Team
LA Champ
LetsDoABrianQuickie
Matthews
Rams of Sparta
Andrew
Resistors
Ron
Slobberknockers
Bo

Last edited:

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
https://yho.com/nfl?l=772689&k=6dea8139bd3f0c42&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=eeef16a5cb349ea7

Yes, we are doing this league. We've only had 3 drop outs. I will add two more spots to make it 14 players with 5 open spots available as of today.

2 divisions.

I'd ask the following league members to please confirm their participation this year. A reminder has been sent to individual Yahoo accounts.

Bakersfield Rams
Cheatwood
Firecap
Matthew
Keep Calm and Tavon
Barry -
LA Champ's Team
LA Champ
LetsDoABrianQuickie
Matthews
Rams of Sparta
Andrew
Resistors
Ron
Slobberknockers
Bo

It's cool that we have two leagues right?

All of my league mates have joined! We're full at 16 mr. fellow Commish!

(btw I wouldn't mind joining this league as well!)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
18 teamer lol!
I commish an 18 team league of friends, friends of friends and co workers.
It is a challenge and it is a blast. we play $ 50 entry fee and weekly losers by breakfast.
I was worried at first to do a max league but as long as you don't get all twisted it is FUN!!!!!

…..

Legend
It's cool that we have two leagues right?

All of my league mates have joined! We're full at 16 mr. fellow Commish!

(btw I wouldn't mind joining this league as well!)

no prob....Use the link ;) Theres a couple commish dudes in my league already, plenty of room. I commish just like I run my shift at work. The team produces all the results, and I just do the paperwork and buy donuts now and then.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Just realized it's been a couple years since we did ROD Night in the Ruts. I'd swear that was on last year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

2 divisions.

Bakersfield Rams
Cheatwood
Firecap
Matthew
Keep Calm and Tavon
Barry -
LA Champ's Team
LA Champ
LetsDoABrianQuickie
Matthews
Rams of Sparta
Andrew
Resistors
Ron
Slobberknockers
Bo
I'm still in.(Slobberknockers)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm always in for bringing my team to another fantasy league. 2 Gurleys 1 Kupp is looking to expand their fantasy football domain.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

2 divisions.

Bakersfield Rams
Cheatwood
Firecap
Matthew
Keep Calm and Tavon
Barry -
LA Champ's Team
LA Champ
LetsDoABrianQuickie
Matthews
Rams of Sparta
Andrew
Resistors
Ron
Slobberknockers
Bo

What time are you thinking of starting the draft?

…..

Legend
What time are you thinking of starting the draft?

I set it for 8pm eastern on Aug 27th (i get off work at 7 that day) and that is the Sunday evening before the last pre season games.

But its a majority rules thing. It can be moved easily if enough managers need a different date.

Should be a good year. We have 5 new managers in the league and increased the playoff teams from 4 to 6. Will also add 2 defensive players to mirror the other ROD league run by @InnovatedMind

The league is now full.

Last edited:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'm going on vacation the day before the draft, so I'm truing to remove myself from the league. I don't exactly know how, but there will be an open spot for anyone looking to join. If no one wants to join I will try my best with auto draft.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I'm going on vacation the day before the draft, so I'm truing to remove myself from the league. I don't exactly know how, but there will be an open spot for anyone looking to join. If no one wants to join I will try my best with auto draft.

We can change up the draft date if you want!