ROD Fantasy Football Leagues

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Is anyone working on this? Should I get the ball rolling?

Here's the agenda as I see it.

1) Determine the best site for the leagues.
2) Decide how to divide up (random, experience level, commissioner invite, length of membership at ROD, number of posts, number of likes)
3) Elect commissioners
4) Determine rules (they should all be the same IMHO so we can have a super bowl!)

We can then later work on draft days and times and the like.

FIRST - Is anyone on this already? I want to start soon so that we can pick the best possible site that possibly can feed results here.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im not on it or anything what so ever lol, just saying I want to join it once its all figured out.

Hope that me not answering any of your questions helped...You're welcome.

RamSECUT

UDFA
Count me in.
I've never played fantasy football before, but i've always wanted to join a league

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm down to play and destroy some of you turds! Legatron will help me win the close ones this year baby!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm in. Esp. if we do a Yahoo league. Just hate ESPN's fantasy games.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm ready to destroy you guys.
You Da Man @RamzFanz You want to be commish?
I'm familiar with Yahoo but i'm not picky. I would only suggest that we start a thread in the general sports forum and maybe create polls so we can set the preferences as to what type of league and scoring system to use...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would not mind getting in on this. I can't really commit to anything more than being a player I am going to be on vacation in some remote places without access off and on

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm ready to destroy you guys.
You Da Man @RamzFanz You want to be commish?
I'm familiar with Yahoo but i'm not picky. I would only suggest that we start a thread in the general sports forum and maybe create polls so we can set the preferences as to what type of league and scoring system to use...

I'm down with doing whatever once we decide where we are on this. Who ran the league last season?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Have you tried NFL?
Back in the day I did. Didn't really like it. My problem is I like keeping my fantasy leagues congregated into one provider, so it's ESPN or Yahoo. And Yahoo has always had a better interface, IMO.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Let's get a vote going on this thing. We have so much to decide such as commissioners, league setup, game type, preferred site, etc like RamzFanz said so it would be best to start early.

What do you guys think about a system with multiple equal leagues this year and depending on how you do, you can be placed into a league representative of your skill level the following year? For instance, all the winners of the leagues can be placed into a champions league for the ultimate bragging rights. Or possibly compete across leagues with total points scored. Whatever we do, I think it would be most exciting to incorporate everyone into one system somehow.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's get a vote going on this thing. We have so much to decide such as commissioners, league setup, game type, preferred site, etc like RamzFanz said so it would be best to start early.

What do you guys think about a system with multiple equal leagues this year and depending on how you do, you can be placed into a league representative of your skill level the following year? For instance, all the winners of the leagues can be placed into a champions league for the ultimate bragging rights. Or possibly compete across leagues with total points scored. Whatever we do, I think it would be most exciting to incorporate everyone into one system somehow.

Fantastic! (y)

OK, I will organize and start a process of polls and steps. We need to choose carefully and involve ROD admins so we can exploit any real time reporting we might be able to get here.

I'm not making myself king (yet :sneaky:) I'll just get the decision making organised.

Cool?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Fantastic! (y)

OK, I will organize and start a process of polls and steps. We need to choose carefully and involve ROD admins so we can exploit any real time reporting we might be able to get here.

I'm not making myself king (yet :sneaky:) I'll just get the decision making organised.

Cool?

Sounds like a plan. (y)