ROD Fantasy Football League

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
Hey Guys, it is just about Fantasy Football time again. We had a Rams on Demand league last year and had 20 players. I believe the winner got some fabulous prizes and of course the respect and admiration of all. :wewt: :bowdown:

Everyone seemed to have fun so we are going to give it another shot this year. If you are interested, please just sign up here and we can have another fun year.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I am relatively new to ROD (during the season last year) but this sounds like fun. Count me in (assuming the draft date and time works for me)! GO RAMS!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You know I'm in Joey!!!

joeybittick

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slappy967 said:
Tell me more! What kinda league is it? Etc. Etc.

Well, last year we had a 20 team league, live draft, with normal scoring and we counted kick return yardage. I will be setting it up over the next few days and will post more info then.

The goal is to have players who want to participate all season rather than just guys who are in it for the draft and then forget about it. Last year it kinda petered out at the end with only a few people sticking in it. I hope to avoid that this year.

joeybittick

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
You know I'm in Joey!!!

Awesome, I figured I could could count you in.

ROD has about twice as many members as this time last year, so I wonder if we will have to do two leagues? I will just worry about one for now though :sly:

joeybittick

Rookie
PhxRam said:
what time/day do you think you would have the draft?

I set it for Sep 3 at 1:30 pm EDT, but we can change that. Maybe someone can set up a poll once we get this going for when we should hold the draft. I know last year it was on a Saturday afternoon.

Here is the URL if anyone would like to take a look. I see that they have changed it to where you can draft a Dline, LB, and Secondary rather than just an entire defense. It looked interesting to me but I do not want to set it that way unless others thing they would like it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com</a>

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Can we please not have anything more than 12 teams? I would bet hard currency the reason it petered towards the end last year is that once the enevitable injuries occured last year there were absolutely ZERO guys left to FA.

If you have 20 guys interested....make two 10 team leagues please.

If so, I'm in. 20 team league......pass....sorry.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsFan4Life said:
Can we please not have anything more than 12 teams? I would bet hard currency the reason it petered towards the end last year is that once the enevitable injuries occured last year there were absolutely ZERO guys left to FA.

If you have 20 guys interested....make two 10 team leagues please.

If so, I'm in. 20 team league......pass....sorry.
Agree and draft day is brutal.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
mobile.png

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Hey and I'm not a lazee bitcher and complainer.......if it comes that there are two leagues and you want.....I will commish one.

I could even offer up two souls to round out the numbers as my daughter and her boytoy are in every league I am.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I took part last year and it was awesome, I'm definitely up for it again

Wonderboy

Rookie
joeybittick said:
PhxRam said:
what time/day do you think you would have the draft?

I set it for Sep 3 at 1:30 pm EDT, but we can change that. Maybe someone can set up a poll once we get this going for when we should hold the draft. I know last year it was on a Saturday afternoon.

Here is the URL if anyone would like to take a look. I see that they have changed it to where you can draft a Dline, LB, and Secondary rather than just an entire defense. It looked interesting to me but I do not want to set it that way unless others thing they would like it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com</a>

Hey for some reason when I click on this link I get a note saying that there was an error and I can't view the page. Can you come up with another way for me to get in? Thanks.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I am in if you have room. Braford Backers want to improve on their third place finish.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
RamsFan4Life said:
ScotsRam said:
I took part last year and it was awesome, I'm definitely up for it again

Hey Niall!!! Good to see you back!

How's things across the pond?

Things are good thanks. Been swamped with work so not had a chance to interact here for a while, still been reading tho. Love the moves we have made this last week or so. We are going to contend this year.

How is everyone here? As happy and optimistic as ever I hope?!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
20 team league was tough. 16 team is better but my guess is you will have more than 16 that would like to be in. Two 12 team leagues would be cool. 1:30 draft on that Saturday would be tough for me. Anyway we could do a later one????