ROD Fantasy Football Headcount

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If an owner misses 2 weeks total, transfer his team and ban him 1 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is a preliminary count so we can determine how many leagues we will need.

This is not signup or a commitment but an "I'm 95% sure I will commit" headcount.

I want to ask everyone to please be SURE you will be available and active the entire season. It's very disappointing when team owners disappear and you have a dead team floating around. It hurts everyone.

I would propose that teams that go inactive for 2 weeks (consecutive or not) be handed off to a new owner and that owner be banned the next season.

I'm in. That's 1.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
While a year fantasy league ban sounds harsh, it's not really.

Any owner could find "a taker" if circumstances put the owner in a situation unable to play. That's a reasonable expectation than completely abandoning the team.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I am ok with the rule, unless the person has had a life event that caused them to not remember. if they have lost a loved one for example.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am ok with the rule, unless the person has had a life event that caused them to not remember. if they have lost a loved one for example.

Sure. There could be exceptions for real life extreme events.

Also, as CGI says, an owner can always replace themselves if something comes up.

Abandoned teams is the only part of FF I can't stand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Count me in!! I will be signing up in the very near future!!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm in and i'm gonna rip all of you two new arseholes.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm 94.877% sure I'll play. Hope that's enough.

jjab360

Legend
I'm in if you've got space.

Looks like we've got a lot of entrants, though, maybe we should have multiple leagues?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Count me in if possible.

And I do think the 1 year ban is a bit extreme. Passing off the team after 2 absentee weeks is fine. If they don't learn after that, then you can ban them the next season.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm 50/50. How will we draft and which website will we use?

We are using Yahoo (decided by poll) and we will decide how we are going to draft by poll. Right now I'm just trying to get a headcount.