ROD Fantasy Football Commissioners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you would like to be a commissioner and help run one of the leagues, let me know.

Right now we need 2 commissioners but I expect we will need at least 4 plus an alternate when all is said and done.

I will probably set each league up on Yahoo so they are exactly the same and then hand them over ready to go or enlist a Yahoo experienced person to do so. the Commish job will be reporting results, ensuring fairness, and dealing with conflicts. Pretty light duty most of the time. PhxRam will be handling the paychecks so see him about that :D

I will not be a commissioner but will handle getting the data from each league posted here each week and coordinate with the commissioners to ensure we are all on the same page.

Please answer the following:

1) How many FF seasons have you played as a team owner?

2) How many FF seasons as a commissioner?

3) Will you be available every week to handle your league when needed?

4) How many seasons have you played on Yahoo?

I will be weighing length of time as a ROD member in good standing in your favor also.

Thanks!(y)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Can we get a commissioner who will overlook me blatantly cheating and destroy any evidence of such?

Can we get a commissioner who will overlook me blatantly cheating and destroy any evidence of such?

Only if you call your team the "New Boffo Patriots"

If you would like to be a commissioner and help run one of the leagues, let me know.

Right now we need 2 commissioners but I expect we will need at least 4 plus an alternate when all is said and done.

I will probably set each league up on Yahoo so they are exactly the same and then hand them over ready to go or enlist a Yahoo experienced person to do so. the Commish job will be reporting results, ensuring fairness, and dealing with conflicts. Pretty light duty most of the time. PhxRam will be handling the paychecks so see him about that :D

I will not be a commissioner but will handle getting the data from each league posted here each week and coordinate with the commissioners to ensure we are all on the same page.

1) How many FF seasons have you played as a team owner?
2) How many FF seasons as a commissioner?
3) Will you be available every week to handle your league when needed?
Yes
4) How many seasons have you played on Yahoo?
I will be weighing length of time as a ROD member in good standing in your favor also.

Thanks!(y)

I'll be willing.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I would be up to it.

1) How many FF seasons have you played as a team owner? Somewhere around 17.

2) How many FF seasons as a commissioner? Off and on about 10 years.

3) Will you be available every week to handle your league when needed? Yes.

4) How many seasons have you played on Yahoo? About 15.

Now might I suggest, whoever you get for Commish, could run one league....but play in another. (Since there appears to be multiple leagues....)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

1) How many FF seasons have you played as a team owner? 15 years

2) How many FF seasons as a commissioner? 7 years

3) Will you be available every week to handle your league when needed? yes I usually check in at least every other day with my other league

4) How many seasons have you played on Yahoo? 4 years on Yahoo as an owner

Thanks!(y)

I'd be willing to help out

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would be up to it.

1) How many FF seasons have you played as a team owner? Somewhere around 17.

2) How many FF seasons as a commissioner? Off and on about 10 years.

3) Will you be available every week to handle your league when needed? Yes.

4) How many seasons have you played on Yahoo? About 15.

Now might I suggest, whoever you get for Commish, could run one league....but play in another. (Since there appears to be multiple leagues....)

That is an excellent suggestion. At the current head count, we will need 4 leagues.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come forward good people. We need 4 commissioners and an alternate. I will volunteer for the alternate.

We need to move forward so I'm finalizing these:

League 1) Rams and Gators
League 2) bomebadeeda
League 3) blackbart
League 4) ???

Alternate) RamzFanz

For now, let's move the commissioner planning to off topic. We need to make some decisions. I will kick it off over there.