ROD Fantasy Football Championships

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
...are this week.

Fill us in on what is going on in your ROD league and use this thread to trash talk at will.

ROD West: Code's Kongs vs @RamsJunkie

RamzFanz

Damnit
Great idea. We should have done this for the playoffs. The Butchershop has come down to 1st place Da Rammer's Ramrods and 3rd place RamzFanz.

finals.jpg

CodeMonkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ROD West is the universe where Mark Sanchez wins the Championship!

rod west 2.jpg

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Well my QB options are slim this week. Ive been having to roll with Eli manning for a while because cam newton has been stinking it up this year and just when he has a good game he gets in the car wreck... I picked up Shaun Hill because I dont trust Manning this week against the rams. So it looks like its gonna be Hill Verses butt fumbler

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I did alright despite Megatrons injury and having no RB's all season.
Went 9-4 lost in the semi final because Aaron Rodgers had his worst fantasy football performance ever.
Enjoyed the competition.
Oh and one more thing...

giphy.gif

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Barring a miracle Ive won the championship in ROD West thanks to Odell Becham and Eli Manning. im up 48 points and all Codemonkey has left is CJ Anderson and Conner Barth.

CodeMonkey

RamsJunkie counting his chickens.

We will see. Yahoo has you down as an 87% favorite at this point. The Broncos are certainly capable of putting points on the board. That had to be a bitter-sweet feeling yesterday watching Eli and ODB run all over the Rams. I always hate it when my home team's and fantasy team's interests collide. Fantasy will sometimes make you cheer at the oddest points when in a sports bar. One has to be careful.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
We will see. Yahoo has you down as an 87% favorite at this point. The Broncos are certainly capable of putting points on the board. That had to be a bitter-sweet feeling yesterday watching Eli and ODB run all over the Rams. I always hate it when my home team's and fantasy team's interests collide. Fantasy will sometimes make you cheer at the oddest points when in a sports bar. One has to be careful.

Yeah I lucked out I was going back and forth on whether or not to play Hill or Manning 3 minutes before kickoff I put in manning and then 1 minute before I tried to switch back to hill and it wouldnt let me for some reason even though it was before kickoff... I lost my other 2 money leagues in the first round of the playoffs after having the best record and locking up bye weeks in both so I guess the fantasy gods are messing with me letting me possibly win the one with the least amount on the line and also the one that I had by far the worse team compared to my other 2 leagues.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah I lucked out I was going back and forth on whether or not to play Hill or Manning 3 minutes before kickoff I put in manning and then 1 minute before I tried to switch back to hill and it wouldnt let me for some reason even though it was before kickoff... I lost my other 2 money leagues in the first round of the playoffs after having the best record and locking up bye weeks in both so I guess the fantasy gods are messing with me letting me possibly win the one with the least amount on the line and also the one that I had by far the worse team compared to my other 2 leagues.

I was going to have to LOL at you if you started Hill against that pass rush. The FF gods did watch out for you.

I was scared to start R. Wilson because of the matchup. I liked Orton's matchup against Oakland but was worried about his hot and cold performances. So I grabbed A. Smith. It all worked out but, of course, Orton went off with a 47 point performance.

Looks like I'm taking the Butcher Shop with a 71 point lead going into Monday night against D. Murray. I still have my kicker left too. The Rammer was playing lights out most of the season but had a bad week. Same with Grand Ramma Jamma last week. Great season, bad game.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
@CodeMonkey You also lucked out a little as I didnt notice that Blount was out of the game until it was too late so if I end up beating you I did it with 1 man short of a full team:p

CodeMonkey

Congrats, RamsJunkie! I made you a little something:

rodwesttrophy.jpg

CodeMonkey

Shouts to everyone in ROD West. Thanks to @El Juggernauto and @Tron for commishing and special thanks to @RamzFanz for organizing the leagues. It was sure fun and I think successful. I don't believe we had any quitters. Hopefully we can do this again next year!

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just learned that my SLOBBERKNOCKERS took ROD East!!!!! How did I do that with my rag tag squad??????

Championship: Slobberknockers Lights Up Vancouver BriansRams