ROD Cash - New League Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
How about you lose $50 for making a repeat thread? It might help

I like!!! (y) And how about if a member loses another $50 for posting in the wrong section? And $1000 for failing to adhere to our "attack the post not the one who made it" rule. :sneaky:

Athos

Legend
I like!!! (y) And how about if a member loses another $50 for posting in the wrong section? And $1000 for failing to adhere to our "attack the post not the one who made it" rule. :sneaky:

Can we get $1000 ROD coin if we post a particularly succulent booty in the "Booty, not Pirates" thread?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I feel like I can at least comment on a thread with you billionaires......My boy Dag is taking it bad....

He sure is. Don't think we will see him round here for a while if ever. And thats a shame. Great guy and great contributer in more ways than one.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today being the first day of the 2015 NFL league year, we have "reset" the ROD cash system.

This reset is to generate some fun with the cash system as we'll crown the "richest member" at the end of the league year.
So I can assume from this that after every year there will be a "Reset" and that years 'Earnings will be wiped out!? Correct?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So I can assume from this that after every year there will be a "Reset" and that years 'Earnings will be wiped out!? Correct?

That's correct, and it resets with the NFL year.

We are thinking about what to call the trophy for the person who ends up with the most Delores. I like The Kroenke Trophy... but it's still up in the air.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's correct, and it resets with the NFL year.

We are thinking about what to call the trophy for the person who ends up with the most Delores. I like The Kroenke Trophy... but it's still up in the air.
I know it's too late to change anything now. But I sure would like to see the Forum Polled on weather they like this change or not!!
I would start the Poll myself, but I don't know how!!