ROD 2015 Mock Draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Last year we had a ROD Mock Draft (found here). It was a lot of fun and I think most members enjoyed it. One member (each a different member) on the board picked a team to draft for, and we picked all 7 rounds of the 2014 draft. I remember I made a crazy trade up to #1 overall for Clowney, which was a very poor decision on my part, no idea why I did it. I remembered about this draft because of 12inthebox's "Rams On The Clock Series". I'm sure this should be moved to the draft section but I figured it'd reach more people here for the moment, feel free to move it if you want mods. Anyhow, I was wondering if we were going to have another one this season, or if anyone even wanted to participate. We'd have to work out the logistics and all, but I think it'd be entertaining for after the Super Bowl when the picks are set. It's a little early but it'd be nice to gauge interest right now. Anybody down?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Last year we had a ROD Mock Draft (found here). It was a lot of fun and I think most members enjoyed it. One member (each a different member) on the board picked a team to draft for, and we picked all 7 rounds of the 2014 draft. I remember I made a crazy trade up to #1 overall for Clowney, which was a very poor decision on my part, no idea why I did it. I remembered about this draft because of 12inthebox's "Rams On The Clock Series". I'm sure this should be moved to the draft section but I figured it'd reach more people here for the moment, feel free to move it if you want mods. Anyhow, I was wondering if we were going to have another one this season, or if anyone even wanted to participate. We'd have to work out the logistics and all, but I think it'd be entertaining for after the Super Bowl when the picks are set. It's a little early but it'd be nice to gauge interest right now. Anybody down?
I transferred the results through 4 rounds HERE. I think we all did a pretty good job.

And yeah...i'm in.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
idk who the top Olinemen are this year but I say we take two the first round (trade back up) then a legit cover safety and a decent LB. the nickel with Barron and McDonald in the box is legit but need a fast smart safety to umbrella the secondary. NO miscommunication!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think it was @Dagonet and @brokeu91 who correctly mocked the Rams' first 3 draft picks (Robinson, Donald and Joyner). Props to you guys.
Who drafted for Atlanta? Nice pick with Tre Mason in the 3rd. They could have used him this year.
Who drafted for Cleveland? They'd take your draft over theirs in a heartbeat. Watkins, Derek Carr, Chris Borland. NICE.

I still say my Arizona draft was ten times better than theirs. :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sounds like fun. Let us know how ROD can help facilitate?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I think it was @Dagonet and @brokeu91 who correctly mocked the Rams' first 3 draft picks (Robinson, Donald and Joyner). Props to you guys.
Who drafted for Atlanta? Nice pick with Tre Mason in the 3rd. They could have used him this year.
Who drafted for Cleveland? They'd take your draft over theirs in a heartbeat. Watkins, Derek Carr, Chris Borland. NICE.

I still say my Arizona draft was ten times better than theirs. :sneaky:
I was Cleveland, i thought i did a pretty good job :p

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems great guys, glad there's some interest. I can try to set it up, though I'm a little over my head with some of this stuff. I figure it probably won't start until at least after the Super Bowl, that way we have the full draft order there. If anybody has any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated. We will have to vote on whether we want trades, if someone can have multiple teams, and all that nonsense just to establish rules. We can create an official sign up thread when all that is figured out.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram being modest:
That's a really cool website created by a Rams fan from Real Ram Bill's.
I seem to remember you doing a great job managing the draft last year. ;)

Great job @Ramzee !

I usually do a mock on a different website, so I'm happy to volunteer my services to moderate the one on here without taking a team for myself.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I
I'm down!!!! Wish the 2015 1st u traded me to move up counted this year lol