ROD 2014 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
duckhunter graciously offering his cats:
Dag or Alan, you may have Cincinnatti. Not a problem. I only took it to help get the draft going.
Thanks duck but I'll have to decline this time. Maybe next year. :)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Dag or Alan, you may have Cincinnatti. Not a problem. I only took it to help get the draft going.
I know you only took 2 to help out and many thanks for helping. I was just saying you had 2, if Alan wanted one you didn't want. I need to see where I'm at with the Rams, and how busy I'll be, but I may take you up on Cincy. I also have a good friend who is a Bungal fan.. lol

Again, it's all good duckhunter. Thanks for helping.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Alright Phx, I am taking the New England pick from Tron. From here on out, I will be picking for the Cheatriots, ahem, the Patriots

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Alright Phx, I am taking the New England pick from Tron. From here on out, I will be picking for the Cheatriots, ahem, the Patriots

You're not sticking me with the Rams and all the criticism now. No way.. lol

Alan

Legend
Dagonet thinking the ship hasn't already sailed:
You're not sticking me with the Rams and all the criticism now. No way.. lol
I wouldn't worry about that because I already hate our first pick. How much worse can it get?

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I wouldn't worry about that because I already hate our first pick. How much worse can it get?

Did you want Matthews?

Alan

Legend
Dagonet with the question:
Did you want Matthews?
Yes. :cry: After a trade down. I would have bribed one of the guys below me to trade down. I have all these ROD dollars just wasting away in Margaritaville that I could have used. You guys just don't know how to run a war room.

Next year I'll OWN the draft.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Who did you want Alan? I thought all things being equal I made a decent pick. Clowney was off the board and he has the highest upside (All-pro like upside) of the OL in the draft. I was wavering between him, Jake Matthews and Watkins, but he can play a position of need (LG) and become an elite LT for years to come

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Who did you want Alan? I thought all things being equal I made a decent pick. Clowney was off the board and he has the highest upside (All-pro like upside) of the OL in the draft. I was wavering between him, Jake Matthews and Watkins, but he can play a position of need (LG) and become an elite LT for years to come

Nothing wrong with your pick at all brother.. Robbie has more upside too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yes. :cry: After a trade down. I would have bribed one of the guys below me to trade down. I have all these ROD dollars just wasting away in Margaritaville that I could have used. You guys just don't know how to run a war room.

Next year I'll OWN the draft.

I tried using ROD $$$.. It didn't work.. lol

Alan

Legend
Robinson was my second choice but I didn't want to tell Dag that. I'm trying to lure him into making a bad decision.

Alan

Legend
Did I say that out loud? Crap! :eek:
"You're not sticking me with the Rams and all the criticism now. No way.. lol"

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Did I say that out loud? Crap! :eek:
"You're not sticking me with the Rams and all the criticism now. No way.. lol"

Broke had that #2 pick now.. lol I have #13

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man the Giants don't have a star at any spot, except maybe WR w/ Victor Cruz and DE w/ JPP. And I don't think they go OL b/c they spend a 1st rounder on the tackle Justin Pugh.

They need pass rushers, that's what the G-Men are known for...SO

With the 12th pick, the New York football Giants select...ANTHONY BARR, LB, UCLA.

@Dagonet is on the clock...

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
While we wait for Angry to make his pick, here's some good entertainment...

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
My humblest apologies Angry and thank you.. I posted this right after you posted your pick, and in due respect I was just having some fun. Thank you again. :cool:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow to barr. Great player but didnt see it coming. Dag now has his pick of the litter.