Robinson Reminds Boudreau of Orlando Pace--Pro Day Review

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Robinson on his favorite team growing up(the Saints):
"I look forward to playing against them..."

moklerman

Warner-phile
Yeah, if the Rams think this guy is Pace 2.0, why fool around? Just take him at 2 and make sure they get who they want.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah, if the Rams think this guy is Pace 2.0, why fool around? Just take him at 2 and make sure they get who they want.
If they think that, I'd agree.

"Reminds me of Pace" and "Is Pace 2.0" are two different ideas though.

FRO

Legend
I agree. They think he is Pace 2.0, no need to ever pass on that. Pick him and move on the the next order of business.

moklerman

Warner-phile
For some reason, my instinct, which is all I'm really going on, is to prefer Matthews. Robinson's size is impressive but his pass blocking shortcomings don't thrill me. Of course, I "know" that the Rams would like to trade down so I don't see how they get either of the top 2 guys so logically speaking, I can see them doing their trade downs and getting Lewan. Not sure where he grades out in the first round but this is the guy that has got my "Spider-Sense" tingling.

EDIT: Also, Lewan has played LT in college but the scouting report I read on him said he could play LT in the NFL but he'd make a good RT. Which would also fit with what the Rams need.

moklerman

Warner-phile

image.png

jjab360

Legend
I'm not saying the guy is Big O, but he might just have his power and his feet. That's a rare prospect that you don't pass on, imo.