Robinson might be in trouble and Bora's might not be

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
No need to change OCs, I expect Fisher gone by season's end. As for GRob, he'll have a place at guard if it doesn't work out at OT. Was strongly advocating for Jake Matthews considering that he's more refined at pass protection; athleticism is laughably overrated when the player is as dumb as a rock.

FRO

Legend
No need to change OCs, I expect Fisher gone by season's end. As for GRob, he'll have a place at guard if it doesn't work out at OT. Was strongly advocating for Jake Matthews considering that he's more refined at pass protection; athleticism is laughably overrated when the player is as dumb as a rock.
For real, what good will changing coordinators do? The offense has been the exact same for the duration of the Fisher tenure. The problem is the HC.

FRO

Legend
As to Robinson, when you draft someone as raw as he was you either are going to hit a home run or strike out. Not saying the Rams have struck out yet, but there are definitely two strikes in the count.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
G-Rob just had his best game in weeks....why replace him now? We gave up one sack...and that was a funny one...IDK.

I'd just run his ass for that silly block in the back.... I mean, until I hear his guts scream running...

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
G-Rob just had his best game in weeks....why replace him now? We gave up one sack...and that was a funny one...IDK.

I'd just run his ass for that silly block in the back.... I mean, until I hear his guts scream running...
I was saying to myself before that play that he was playing well

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Surprise... The "mistake-makers" are a bunch of 22-24 year old kids and not the so-called coaches or....

anyway, it's best i forget the awful truth and just fall in line and blame GRob for all the teams failures

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surprise... The "mistake-makers" are a bunch of 22-24 year old kids and not the so-called coaches or....

anyway, it's best i forget the awful truth and just fall in line and blame GRob for all the teams failures
Fisher and his coaches haven't developed one guy on the offense in 5 years . Gurley is good but being drug down like SJ was for years . If TA played for the Pats he would be an all pro .

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fisher and his coaches haven't developed one guy on the offense in 5 years . Gurley is good but being drug down like SJ was for years . If TA played for the Pats he would be an all pro .
I disagree about Tavon.. The guys hands are bad and his catch radius is so bad... Me personally I say he's a scat back/ sproels. Have him cone out the backfield and get matched up with a lb.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Yeah this regime is where blue chip RB's go to die -- The Rams aren't Running Back U, but Running Back D.O.A

Richardson
Stacy
Pead
Watts
Mason
Gurley

All 1 year wonders.
I'm joking of course, and being satirical .... Sort of

TexasRam

Legend
Grob has shown zero progress since he was drafted.

I said it in preseason. He's going to be benched during the season because he is an absolute liability. Hand usage is just atrocious. He holds constantly even when not called.

You have to start somewhere and Grob is a great place to start. Just in penalties alone you get better by removing him.

It's ok to pick a bust, every team does it, it's not ok to keep playing that bust when they are in year 3 and show no improvement.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I must not see the whole tweet I don't see anything about GR in there? We should sit AO,GR,RQ and AD next game to teach them a lesson. Bunch of loser busts that commit stupid penalties

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grob has shown zero progress since he was drafted.

Sorry but that's completely wrong nothing could be further from the truth. He had a good game yesterday until he made one stupid mistake. But it's funny the only guy who we fans here want to hold accountable for continual penalties is GRob the rest get a free ride.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Not too many teams going to tolerate their LT taking so many penalties.

Psycho_X

Legend
eh whatever, Fisher is a walking lie machine when it comes to interviews so really couldn't care less about anything that comes out of his mouth these days. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Groh is the new playcaller tomorrow after this.