Robinson and Donald Starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good call, @CoachO .

The Greg Robinson era has started. Was it really worth all the fuss? Guy just needed time to catch up...kind of like Stacy(who also started after 4 games).

He'll have his work cut out for him against Justin Smith.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Strength against strength with Robinson and Smith, hopefully Robinson wins more than Smith does.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's not forget that Tre Mason and Mo Alexander are active! I'm glad to see Robinson and Donald starting, but these two haven't even seen the field yet. I want to see what they can do on special teams.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Not sure if starting Robinson for the first time this year against a good San Francisco defense and a nationally televised game is a good idea he's going to be nervous as it is.Let's just hope the wait was worth it to see this young man on the field......GO RAMS

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Gotta say I am so pumped! Cannot wait to see these rookies shine!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not sure if starting Robinson for the first time this year against a good San Francisco defense and a nationally televised game is a good idea he's going to be nervous as it is.Let's just hope the wait was worth it to see this young man on the field......GO RAMS

He's played in some seriously packed stadiums in the SEC and Bowl games. He's got some practice playing in front of huge loud crowds with lots on the line.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
He's played in some seriously packed stadiums in the SEC and Bowl games. He's got some practice playing in front of huge loud crowds with lots on the line.
Yes he did but he was not the number 2 overall pick during any of those games

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bout time. Let GRob swim or sink that's the only way his potential will be realized by actually playing. Love this move hate that it took so long but if he plays great then the wait was worth it. I expect him to dominate in the run game and hold his own pass pro. I expect some hurries from his side just no sacks. I also think this will help long as well. I think long was trying to compensate for Joseph poor play as well as due his assignments. Stuck at work but pumped for the game

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I was pumped for this game before and I'm that much more pumped knowing that Robinson and Donald will be starting! Hell yeah!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just saw Players in the yellow and blue.
Looks bad ass. We need to switch back.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Love it! G-Rob will prove to everyone why we drafted him #1! He will be the road grater for the running game. Donald will wreak havoc on Kraperdick and Co.