Robin Williams died today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. I didn't even know he was depressed.
I guess they're right. Money can't buy it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Really sad, always liked Williams. Seemed like would be an awesome guy to hangout with at a bar or at a bbq.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Very sad to see this. I always liked watching him. Rest in Peace Mork!

th

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Too Sad for words!!! the world has lost a Funny Funny Man!!!!!:(

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This is fucking sad. He was such a seemingly good guy by all accounts. Glad he was able to touch so many. A very sad day for me personally. He was one of the best.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. I didn't even know he was depressed.
I guess they're right. Money can't buy it.
No doubt. Find something that makes you happy with your millions. I guess the old saying that money can't buy happiness is true but WOW! He was always one of my favorites. Truly troubling. Sad to see something like this. RIP Mork.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This took the fun out of my day! He was my favorite comedian and a damn good actor! RIP Robin.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Many great comedians suffer from depression. It's as if laughter is the only true medicine. My favorite example is Chris Farley. Man I miss that guy, shaped my life.

RIP Robin Williams

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I thought "off-topic" would let me type the one word that sums up my reaction to this news.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That sucks. Very few celebrity deaths get to me, this one did. My first and biggest movie memory was him as Genie in Aladdin.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So saddened by this.

If you're not offended with profanity, and you are not sure just how great of a stand up comic he was, go to youtube and watch "Weapons Of Self Destruction".

Hilarious.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What a bummer, very sad indeed. His comedy was great, from the stand up to the stuff in movies.