Robert Woods postgame. . .with a twist

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Either that or she forgot to take out those ben-wa balls.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Either that or she forgot to take out those ben-wa balls.

Hey, i've got a true story event on this one. Back in the 90's had a beautiful young girl (probably early 20's) in an almost transparent sun dress lose one stainless ball, about 1 1/2" diameter, right in front of me at the DMV. The noise it made bouncing a couple times on the hard linoleum floor made the scene all the more powerful. She didn't panic, just reached down, grabbed it and placed it in her purse. Most appeared clueless, but i'm willing to bet that girl will never forget it as long as she lives, hell, I probably won't either. Moral of the story, wear panties if you are going to use ben-wa's, ... or not, it does have entertainment value.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hey, i've got a true story event on this one. Back in the 90's had a beautiful young girl (probably early 20's) in an almost transparent sun dress lose one stainless ball, about 1 1/2" diameter, right in front of me at the DMV. The noise it made bouncing a couple times on the hard linoleum floor made the scene all the more powerful. She didn't panic, just reached down, grabbed it and placed it in her purse. Most appeared clueless, but i'm willing to bet that girl will never forget it as long as she lives, hell, I probably won't either. Moral of the story, wear panties if you are going to use ben-wa's, ... or not, it does have entertainment value.

1 1/2" and it dropped? A little loose lipped I guess.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
1 1/2" and it dropped? A little loose lipped I guess.

Ben-wa balls are often used two at a time, so she may have managed to keep one inserted. They aren't just for pleasure, although many do use them for just this reason, but some women who have had children will use them for kegel muscle exercise & redevelopment to tighten the region and help with bladder control. These ben-wa's happen to be widely used in public without being noticeable unless there is an accident, where a normal at home kegel medical device might look more like a stainless steel dildo.
If you are wondering how on earth I learned about this, back in my 20's I once owned a home in a little place called Kagel Canyon, Ca., and when some girls asked where I lived, they broke out laughing when I told them. Turned out they were all nurses.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ben-wa balls are often used two at a time, so she may have managed to keep one inserted. They aren't just for pleasure, although many do use them for just this reason, but some women who have had children will use them for kegel muscle exercise & redevelopment to tighten the region and help with bladder control. These ben-wa's happen to be widely used in public without being noticeable unless there is an accident, where a normal at home kegel medical device might look more like a stainless steel dildo.
If you are wondering how on earth I learned about this, back in my 20's I once owned a home in a little place called Kagel Canyon, Ca., and when some girls asked where I lived, they broke out laughing when I told them. Turned out they were all nurses.

I never heard the post pregnancy part. It would explain why they are solid stainless steel. Probably start larger and work toward smaller sizes. The Ben Wa balls I am familiar with are hollow and thus very light weight.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just when I think I've heard it all on this board.............:shocking:

Which reminds me of an old joke:

Why does a tampon have s string on the end of it?

So you can floss after eating out....:shocked:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I never heard the post pregnancy part. It would explain why they are solid stainless steel. Probably start larger and work toward smaller sizes. The Ben Wa balls I am familiar with are hollow and thus very light weight.

Stainless, Glass, silicon and plastic, various sizes & weights, solid or hollow. For health reasons, silicon & plastic not really recommended.