Robert Woods Mic'd up vs KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm still buzzing from that game...like not even kidding.

Ram65

Legend
That is a great video. The camera angles and editing was super. Watched two times. Woods talks to himself a lot but, positive comments to Cooks and Goff before the last drive.

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Woods is like a little boy on the field.

A little boy with a set of brass ones, who plays his ass off

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.therams.com/news/it-s-bigger-than-me-robert-woods

It’s Bigger Than Me: Robert Woods
Morgan Evans

Los Angeles Rams Wide Receiver Robert Woods opens up about his sister, Olivia, and the impact she made on his life.

Prior to any football game, Robert Woods can be spotted in the end zone, kneeling in prayer. Afterwards the Rams wideout rises, stretches his arms up to form a big “O” and then points up to far beyond the sky to his big sister, Olivia.

Though only two years apart in age, Woods always looked up to Olivia. She was his example to follow even after she was diagnosed with sarcoma cancer and throughout the duration of her incredible fight.

During one of their usual brother-sister talks, Olivia randomly offered her brother some advice: “Make sure to be a model.”

She repeated herself.

“Make sure to be a model. People are looking up to you.”

Being in high school, Woods didn’t really understand what she meant. However, as years went by and opportunities arose, Robert began to understand how he could be the role model Olivia predicted he would be.

“As years played out, I saw that I was in positions to be a good leader, a role model,” Woods said. “Throughout my whole career, even to come back and to play in my hometown, I think is huge. It’s an example of being a model to the young kids, that I grew up in their position.”

gvqobyhzkwzzl9kazfzf.jpg

Woods and his wife, Alexandra, are looking ahead to start a foundation geared to helping children battling cancer. As he detailed the origin of their dream, he shared the memory of his sister’s special day with the Make-A-Wish foundation. Taking himself back to that day, Woods smiled. Remembering when the limo came to pick her up to take her on a shopping spree.

“People in those positions, that are battling a fight, a fight for their lives – just to have a day where someone caters and cherishes them, is something that I want to repeat,” Woods said.

Olivia was strong. She wouldn’t complain. She could do everything herself and she wouldn’t want you to treat her any different.

She went to high school, she went to homecoming, she did everything.

“One of the biggest things was just her mindset of how she went through life, attacked her cancer and her treatments,” Woods said proudly. “The doctor told her she had only a few months to live and she ended up living multiple years beyond what they even said.”

Olivia’s influence on her baby brother extends beyond his role as a leader or a professional football player. Every fiber of his life is for her. His focus is to replicate her mentality every day and honor Olivia by allowing her to live through him.

“It’s bigger than me,” Woods said. “Just being really selfless. I feel like the biggest thing is a lot of people want success for themselves, but in football and even in life – it comes with being selfless. Giving your all when it’s not for yourself. I feel like blocking and running clean routes as hard as I can, is setting up stuff for my other teammates, which provides success for the team and myself.”

Since 2009, the NFL has raised over $18.5 million for the American Cancer Society. The league, its clubs and players are committed to the fight against cancer as they work to spread cancer awareness through early detection and risk reduction.

a9amhziehwxnlmnrmkch.png

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I love Robert Woods. He's good at everything! His run blocking has been as advertised and his hands are the best on the team IMO. Him paired with Cooks is hard to handle for any secondary.

He seems like one of the nicer guys off the field and it looks like he's taking his sister's words to heart and applying them. Good on him and his wife for trying to help others!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's aging well already isn't it?
Me too, cant believe I picked THAT game to go to. Never going to forget that one.

Honestly, I'm still buzzing almost a week later more than after some wins.

I actually got a little too excited. Caused some medical stuff. I gotta chill out a bit.

I get to acting like it's 24 and if the Rams don't win, a nuclear bomb is going to go off somewhere...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
It's aging well already isn't it?

Ha, well put. I hated it at the time. But since it seems like everyone in the world saw it and was impressed, and it was so great to finally see the coliseum really rocking out for us. I was at the point I thought I'd never see that, but here it is.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Honestly, I'm still buzzing almost a week later more than after some wins.
:burp: We got a bye, Mac. Hope you’re buzzed enough for two weeks.

Honestly, though. I convinced my wife. Now that I’m not nervous and uptight. We are all going to sit and watch it again later, after my honey-do list.

:cool: I promised I won’t bite anyone’s head off, when Jared gets strip-sacked.