Robert Quinn, Tavon Austin probable for Sunday vs Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Robert Quinn, Tavon Austin probable for Sunday against Browns
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...von-austin-probable-for-sunday-against-browns

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The St. Louis Rams have had some big names on their injury report all week but the news isn't all bad as they head toward Sunday's game against the Cleveland Browns.

Defensive end Robert Quinn (knee), receiver Tavon Austin (hamstring) and tight end Lance Kendricks (finger) all returned to practice in some capacity Friday and it looks like at least Quinn and Austin will be ready to go on Sunday.

Quinn and Austin are listed as probable on Friday's injury report while Kendricks is considered questionable. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins cleared the concussion protocol and is also probable.

Here's the full rundown of Friday's injury report:

Out: DE Chris Long (knee), LB Alec Ogletree (ankle)

Questionable: TE Lance Kendricks (finger), RB Tre Mason (ankle)

Probable: DE Robert Quinn (knee), WR Tavon Austin (hamstring), CB Janoris Jenkins (concussion)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If only I could tell my boss "hey, my knee is kinda sore, can I miss this week with pay and just make it up on Sunday?"

Kidding aside, that's good news. We need them.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ESPN notifications literally just popped up on my phone saying Tavon is questionable. so nice having consistent accurate reporting.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like they're taking a page out of Billichik's book

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
ESPN notifications literally just popped up on my phone saying Tavon is questionable. so nice having consistent accurate reporting.

That's why I only trust Wagoner and Thomas. Anyone else, I have varying degrees of trust in them.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
How did Tavon get a soft tissue injury during the bye week? Fisher ratchet up the conditioning?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
How did Tavon get a soft tissue injury during the bye week? Fisher ratchet up the conditioning?

Can't remember now if it was against Arizona or Green Bay.... but didn't Tavon grab at his hamstring while coming off the field? Maybe I am just imaging it. Can somebody can back me up on this? At any rate, hopefully it is nothing serious.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Why would Kendrick's play with a broken finger? I know he caught one in the Seattle game but still, this season could be decided by drops...or mistakes here & there....why would the coach throw passes to a receiver, in a crucial spot, that has a broken finger?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hopefully Tre Mason can suit up. We should be running the ball down the Browns' throats with Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, and Tavon. Good to see Mo Alexander off of the injury report as well. We're going to need him on special teams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So did the team get healthier or more banged up during the bye week? I'm confused.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Turns out Tavon actually IS questionable. Fisher in his press conference messed up and said Tavon was probable, while the actual report says he's questionable.

A55VA6

Legend
Hopefully Tre Mason can suit up. We should be running the ball down the Browns' throats with Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, and Tavon. Good to see Mo Alexander off of the injury report as well. We're going to need him on special teams.
Wagoner and Simmons think it's pretty unlikely that Mason plays.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wagoner and Simmons think it's pretty unlikely that Mason plays.

Damn. That's really going to hurt if Gurley needs a breather. Cunningham's good, but Mason's so much better.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's why I only trust Wagoner and Thomas. Anyone else, I have varying degrees of trust in them.
:thinking:Well .... I trust them on Injury reports (y) .... opinions or anything else .... not so much!!(n):shades:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Isn't Watt on the active list? Tavon didn't look as quick against GB and this report makes me take him off my fantasy team for the game! Hope that's a mistake! :confused: