Robert Quinn on Jim Rome Radio Show Today 11:00 AM Pacific

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Listened to the whole segment live at work. That's one cool dude - loves skateboarding! Gave it up for football, thankfully.

When asked what his sack goal was for this season, he replied, "27" and meant it. OH YEAH!

A55VA6

Legend
Listened to the whole segment live at work. That's one cool dude - loves skateboarding! Gave it up for football, thankfully.

When asked what his sack goal was for this season, he replied, "27" and meant it. OH YEAH!
The record is 22.5. He wants to shatter it!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
we're going to be soooo bad ass on D. it'll be like my childhood rams all over again. that was really fun.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It's hard to believe how well spoken and humble this guy is, especially after the trouble at NC. Glad he's matured. Glad he's a RAM!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Jim Rome seems like such a gigantic DOUCHE. I know that word gets thrown around a lot , but he and Harbaugh seem like two guys who REALLY earn that name. Dude says about 10 minutes worth of relevant crap on his 3 hour show. The rest of the time he is just repeating the same garbage jokes he thought were funny 10 minutes prior. It's like the guy trying to re-phrase the same couple of sentences in a school assignment just to reach the word requirements quota. Freakin douche. I wanna finish what Jim Everett started. And the whole schtick with his callers and their "takes" is lame. Such contrived shyte... can't stand him and his "clones". >end rant

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought it was a pretty good interview. I know a lot of you don't like Rome but I think he generally does a pretty good job and it seems players and coaches (Chrissy aside) have fun being on.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Jim Rome seems like such a gigantic DOUCHE. I know that word gets thrown around a lot , but he and Harbaugh seem like two guys who REALLY earn that name. Dude says about 10 minutes worth of relevant crap on his 3 hour show. The rest of the time he is just repeating the same garbage jokes he thought were funny 10 minutes prior. It's like the guy trying to re-phrase the same couple of sentences in a school assignment just to reach the word requirements quota. Freakin douche. I wanna finish what Jim Everett started. And the whole schtick with his callers and their "takes" is lame. Such contrived shyte... can't stand him and his "clones". >end rant

YKqdKvg.gif

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

That's hilarious watching over and over
I just wish Everett had stood as strong in the pocket as he did in that interview - I'm still scared after all those years of trying to defend the phantom sack against the 49ers
I love Jim Everett though - I still remember that first game he had against NE - he almost pulled that one off, as well as the Flipper Anderson record setting day - so great

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That's hilarious watching over and over
I just wish Everett had stood as strong in the pocket as he did in that interview - I'm still scared after all those years of trying to defend the phantom sack against the 49ers
I love Jim Everett though - I still remember that first game he had against NE - he almost pulled that one off, as well as the Flipper Anderson record setting day - so great

I was a big Everett fan, and always thought the significance phantom sack was overrated.

The first time I saw the Rams play live was in Anaheim against the Seahawks in the '88 season, ol' Jim was on fire that game. Good times.