Robert Quinn - MUST SEE VIDEO!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

LOL, Chuck Pagano's comments are priceless!! His first ones (lots of F bombs!) are good, then later in the vid...well enjoy!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Quinn - Clowney

They can't pass on that kind of potential ultimate domination.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Quinn - Clowney

They can't pass on that kind of potential ultimate domination.
I totally agree. It has been brought up on this board about how the #2 pick in this draft is essentially a free pick. Then what's the big deal on taking a chance on such a freak athlete like Clowney. The upside is worth the risk

PhxRam

I totally agree. It has been brought up on this board about how the #2 pick in this draft is essentially a free pick. Then what's the big deal on taking a chance on such a freak athlete like Clowney. The upside is worth the risk

I wouldnt necessarily say it is a "free" pick.

We sold Washington a car and they are making the final payment on the installment plan.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

We sold Washington a car and they are making the final payment on the installment plan.

Maybe.

Unless we swing pick 1A in to a trade that gets us more picks next year.

Then the gift will keep on giving.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
GODell has apparently shut down the vid. He has experience with such things.

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
Bingo - gift from the Deadskins - take a chance and go for a game changer - Clowney or Watkins.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
LOL, Chuck Pagano's comments are priceless!! His first ones (lots of F bombs!) are good, then later in the vid...well enjoy!

It was still a great vid, and I saw it...before the assholes removed it. Quinn ruined that game, and proved that game changers come in ALL forms. I just want everyone to remember THAT come draft day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

True. But if I'm the car salesman, I'm keeping that customer on my Christmas card list.