Robert Quinn - Man Beast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... Someone has got to put this post up!

Quinn has put on a MNF show!

Wow!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He's on pace to break the sack record. I hope he keeps it up. Then it will be an embarrassment when he doesn't make the pro bowl with 20 sacks.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great first half, they must have made some adjustments in the second half. Looked like he and Long took turns 1st half 2nd half tearing it up.

jap

Legend
He's on pace to break the sack record. I hope he keeps it up. Then it will be an embarrassment when he doesn't make the pro bowl with 20 sacks.

What sack record are you referring to? I forgot what the official NFL record is, but the real unofficial record is 26 sacks in 14 games by the late Deacon.

had

Rookie
I think it would be good if our DEs stopped with the little dance moves after the sack. That would be good.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
What sack record are you referring to? I forgot what the official NFL record is, but the real unofficial record is 26 sacks in 14 games by the late Deacon.

22 1/2 sacks is the official record by Michael Strahan, Quinn only has 10 in 8 games, so I guess I was wrong, but he's not far off. Its still possible, although unlikely.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That truly was a joy to watch in person. There's not a lot more that can fire up a crowd like a big sack. Him and Long put on a show last night.