Robert Quinn (Just how good is he?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

RamzFanz said:
paceram said:
Robert Quinn really seems to be an outstanding young DE with unlimited potential. Can you tell me how you rate him with the other quality DE's in the NFL and who would you compare him to (personally, he reminds a little of former Ram Leonard Little)?

THIS GOOD:

Ryan_zps87bbfb36.gif

dude you gotta do one with Tony Romo for me so I really get at my cowboy friend, talk some smack on the fantasy website

RamzFanz

Damnit
iced said:
dude you gotta do one with Tony Romo for me so I really get at my cowboy friend, talk some smack on the fantasy website

Can't today but will after the game.

iced

RamzFanz said:
iced said:

Can't today but will after the game.

that would be sweet

not sure which would be better - a sack or a pick lol

jap

Legend
X said:
Angry Ram said:
He needs to develop some pass rush moves (and he's starting to).

Sooner or later (more likely the former) Arizona is gonna dump Levi Brown and get a stud LT so he won't get to abuse him anymore.

The other 2 teams in the division have good LTs as well.

DPoY? Deacon Jones award? Really I think he's gonna have to get a monster sack year, and get enough exposure over the guys of JJ Watt, Jared Allen, DeMarcus Ware, and the like.
Well, he's on pace for 48 sacks, so ... :lol:

Let's see: the Deacon had 26 sacks in 1967, followed by 24 sacks the next season. That's 50 sacks over two 14-game seasons, averaging 1.79 sacks per game or a little over 28.5 sacks over the course of a 16-game year. His 26-sack 14-game season is equivalent to a 29.7-sack 16-gmae season.

The Deacon set some really high standards there. Let's see what The Mighty Quinn is gonna do. :bg:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
BonifayRam acting as my second set of eyes:
How good? I watched the entire game on RQ & this is what I saw from this one home game....

Early in the 1st quarter Cards was in a 3rd & three need...Mendenhall left side run got 11 yds when RQ was blocked inside by OLG College then the very next play #1- RQ blows by OLT hits QB knocks ball out for a fumble recovered by OLT. RQ gets a rest then returns for a 3rd & long after Hayes makes two back to back kills of RB's then #2- RQ blows by OLT gets hit & sack of QB. Cost the Cards pts.

Then in the 2nd Quarter RQ does NOTHING no tacks no pressures no sacks!

Ok onto the 3rd.....RQ make only two plays in the 3rd quarter but both are very good. #3- RQ play- thus far RQ was MIA until 5:56 left in the 3rd when he pressured Palmer & OLT was called for holding on him. #4- RQ play -with 2:35 left in the 3rd with the Cards driving off a sorry big mistake by Cortland penalty RQ pressures QB makes a big hit on him & the ball is nearly INT'd by JJ in the endzone. But Cards score TD off of Cortland's poor coverage..

In the 4th Quarter #5-RQ shows up again with 10:38 remaining when he beats OLT hits the arm of Palmer causing a fumble this time JL recovers. At this point in the game RQ has 3 sacks & 2 forced fumbles. Score 24-24 #6- with 5:25 remaining Cards driving & on a 3rd down RQ gets in the face of Palmer hits Palmer downs Palmer & the ball sails incomplete Cards have to punt. That's it for RQ the game is put away when Long & Hayes sack Palmer.

Great stuff Bonifay! Thanks.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Angry Ram said:

Sooner or later (more likely the former) Arizona is gonna dump Levi Brown and get a stud LT so he won't get to abuse him anymore.

DPoY? Deacon Jones award? Really I think he's gonna have to get a monster sack year, and get enough exposure over the guys of JJ Watt, Jared Allen, DeMarcus Ware, and the like.
Just wait till dude starts playing with a lead and knows it's gonna be a pass. If our offense can put us ahead in games, then our D and D-line will forbid opponents from driving down the field. :hehe:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Barrison said:
Angry Ram said:

Just wait till dude starts playing with a lead and knows it's gonna be a pass. If our offense can put us ahead in games, then our D and D-line will forbid opponents from driving down the field. :hehe:

Good point Barrison. The whole D would benefit.

I sure hope Chris Long shakes his ailment.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
iced said:
RamzFanz said:
paceram said:
Robert Quinn really seems to be an outstanding young DE with unlimited potential. Can you tell me how you rate him with the other quality DE's in the NFL and who would you compare him to (personally, he reminds a little of former Ram Leonard Little)?

THIS GOOD:

Ryan_zps87bbfb36.gif

I second that! Also have friend who's a Dallas fan!