Robert Quinn is 'scary' says Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/7/28/5944973/robert-quinn-rams-defense-jeff-fisher

ST. Louis Rams pass rushing virtuoso Robert Quinn has taken his place among the league's best. That's what a 19 sack season will do for you, but it's obviously more than just one season of work that speaks so highly for Quinn. He's part of a defensive line EVERYONE is raving about with the season barely a month away.

But Jeff Fisher summed up Quinn's prowess better than any sports writer could have.

"It's scary for offensive tackles, not scary for us."

The Rams head coach also made sure to mention that Quinn was only getting better too.

"He's got a great future ahead of him," Fisher said."Pass rushing is an art and you can get better at it.

"You can anticipate, you can get better with counter moves, get better on each opponent. He's taking a lot of time, studying, and I think he knows how to approach each opponent week in and week out, he understands system very well. One would think he'd probably have better numbers than he did last year."

That really ought to scare the hell out of opposing tackles and guards and especially quarterbacks.

Nice that Fisher is noticing how much time Quinn is spending studying film. Wish other teams would keep on underestimating him - but at least as Quinn gets better recognized around the league I'd expect more holds to be called against him as a respected vet.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That's one guy you want on your team his whole career.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Quinn needs to be extended this year. Make him the richest defender in the NFL and he'd deserve it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I remember Torry Holt making a bold prediction; Robert Quinn will have 15 sacks. Holt did amend it to 20 after the first Seahawks game though, so people wouldn't think he was an idiot. Holt was way off.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My little cheesy catch phrase already existed in the Urban Dictionary. Ha!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=quinning

1. Quinning
This is when a person wins, or does well at something. It is a combination of the name quinn, and the verb winning. Together they make the adjective Quinning. It originates from charlie sheen saying duh winning.
Chad-"Hey how did Quinn do in the boxing ring today?"
sylvester-"Come on... it's Quinn. Duh, He was Quinning"

I need a Charlie Sheen "Quinning" GIF.

jap

Legend
The Mighty One got schooled by the great fundamentalist, Chris Long, with contributions from William Hayes. He is now one of the most complete DE's you can expect to see at the highest level.