Robert Quinn - Great Game but ......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Seems like to me he is not getting credit by the NFL for a sack he made earlier this season or, did they officially decide to not give it to him?
Not trying to be nit picky! Just want to see our Rams get credit when they deserve it (Like Today!)!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's at 9 sacks officially on the season I believe. If they give him the one from KC which Fisher and Quinn are still fighting for, he'll have 10. Crazy how he can still catch up to a lot of the leaders if he keeps this up.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never gave it to him

How about Long drawing some attention?

Even if he doesn't get a great deal of sacks (and, I still think he gets more than his fair share!) Long definitely impacts the Rams Defense and especially their pass rush!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Even if he doesn't get a great deal of sacks (and, I still think he gets more than his fair share!) Long definitely impacts the Rams Defense and especially their pass rush!

Heck yeah, that's the D we've been expecting to see.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Seems like to me he is not getting credit by the NFL for a sack he made earlier this season or, did they officially decide to not give it to him?
Not trying to be nit picky! Just want to see our Rams get credit when they deserve it (Like Today!)!
I don't think its nitpicking at all Quinn lost the inaugural Deacon Jones award because of a sack awarded after the games.And that was a shame because he deserved it and he wasn't caught cheating.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Been saying this the entire time Long was out, I'm so glad he's back!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Been saying this the entire time Long was out, I'm so glad he's back!
Agreed, and it's not just his play, like Bradford, he's one of the team leaders, and that means something to a young team like ours.

FRO

Legend
Can you imagine how many more sacks he would get if the refs wouldn't allow the opposing teams to hold him constantly? When Quinn Brockers Donald and Long are on the field we are tough. The defense has really stepped it up and got to that level expected from game one.

Once the Barron move was made and our CBs got healthy, our defense has been pretty tough.