Robert Quinn: "18 is a great number."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
While it may be a long shot, if he could go ahead and get 5 against the Seahawks, in their house....that would be amazing! Lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He is gonna cost us A LOT next season to resign.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That's who I was comparing him to as well. God I hope not. He doesn't seem money hungry, but I never know who his agent is.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMO there is no franchise who Robert Quinn is MORE valuable to than us,but WATCH the Seahawks force us to pay dearly to keep him.
I don't care,IMO he is only going to get better and Micheal Strahan should be hearing footsteps .

Also from that vid,IMO Kellen Clemens if THE PERFECT backup QB,he accepts his role without question I'm a fan

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can see a 100M contract, and i hate that kind of shit. It hamstrings a franchise, unless they can get creative with it

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Demoff is great at handling this kind of stuff. I'm not worried about Quinn at all.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well it sure is a "serious number" haha! <--Every Red Birds fan should get that.

He's gonna be an Albert Haynesworth of the FA market. Someone said 100,000,000... I agree.

What does it take to tender a FA for the round he was picked in? I mean to get him they'd have to give up a first rounder?

jap

Legend
Also from that vid,IMO Kellen Clemens if THE PERFECT backup QB,he accepts his role without question I'm a fan

Kellen knows his limitations and plays within them. The team knows his limitations and rise up to cover them up. It's a win-win when you have a veteran player who knows and accepts his role.

Sam the Ram must be salivating at what he can do with this maturing offense.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
IMO there is no franchise who Robert Quinn is MORE valuable to than us,but WATCH the Seahawks force us to pay dearly to keep him.
I don't care,IMO he is only going to get better and Micheal Strahan should be hearing footsteps .

Agree with everything you stated sir!!

1. Fuck the Sleestacks and any attempt they make to drive Quinns price up.
2. I would bet Strahan's 2 front gapped ass teeth that Quinn gets this record at some point.
3. Clemens has been amazeballs as our backup. Totes magotes classy as he could be in that interview and every other interview I have seen.

Just think if we coulda won 1-2 more of those games.....

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
What does it take to tender a FA for the round he was picked in? I mean to get him they'd have to give up a first rounder?
I can't help but think that there would be more than a few suitors willing to give up a 1st round pick for what would be a 25 year old Robert Quinn.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I can't help but think that there would be more than a few suitors willing to give up a 1st round pick for what would be a 25 year old Robert Quinn.

Very, very true. I'm just saying at least we would get SOMETHING if the sky fell and Quinn breaks my heart and leaves. SURELY he would never hit the open market. I mean c'mon.

RFIP

I can see a 100M contract, and i hate that kind of shyte. It hamstrings a franchise, unless they can get creative with it

Yes but its a fact of life in today's sports. Bottom line, if you are payng that kind of jack then you have a team of mediocre players. It will work itself out I am sure.