Robert Mathis Suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Total BS. You don't ask a fertility doc if its not banned by the NFL, you ask the team doc.

jap

Legend
I would rather that The Mighty One earn the Deacon Jones award by seriously challenging the Deacon's unofficial record himself.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Quinn coulda won it outright if the officials woulda called some of the 10,000 holding penalties. If they stopped holding he woulda had 20 more sacks.

jap

Legend
What is his unoffcial record btw?

The Deacon had 26 sacks in a 14-game season, followed by an encore performance of 24 sacks the following season. That's 50 sacks in 28 games, averaging nearly two sacks a game!!!

Let anyone try to argue over who is the greatest sack master in NFL history! :notworthy:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You didn't ask me, but I think it's 26, but I'd have to go look it up.

The Deacon had 26 sacks in a 14-game season, followed by an encore performance of 24 sacks the following season. That's 50 sacks in 28 games, averaging nearly two sacks a game!!!

Let anyone try to argue over who is the greatest sack master in NFL history! :notworthy:

That's truely amazing if you think about it and in only 14 games! o_0

2 seasons and 50 sacks? COuld you imagine Quinn doing that under williams and wauffle now? OMG! Imagine the story we'd have on NFL NETWORK? Finally they'd get off the shitfulls and whiners nuts