Robert Mathis Suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What is genuine is four game checks, enough reason a seasoned professional aught to have enough sense to double check, WATCH for a civil suit against the Dr. who he alledges told him it wouldn't, saying that would be even dumber for the Doc, HTF would he KNOW.

My BS meter is pegging.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I don't it sounds more like a lawyer written response to me then a genuine apology. Sounds more to me like someone who knows he is towards the end of his career and doesn't wanna Mar his achievements to this point with this astrik.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't it sounds more like a lawyer written response to me then a genuine apology. Sounds more to me like someone who knows he is towards the end of his career and doesn't wanna Mar his achievements to this point with this astrik.
How many asterisks are in the NFL record books?

Is Mathis going to the HOF? No.

His explanation is either true or he's just trying to save face...I doubt this has anything to do with "asterisks" or awards.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Robert Quinn upon hearing the news:

aQqKYVw_460sa.gif

(Like X, I just wanted to post this)(my new favorite gif)
lmfao!!!!!!

Where did you get that?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm a lawyer and I know that's a good response Mathis has given. If its true, then I have some sympathy with him but the guys in the league should (and indeed do) know that anything and everything they take, they should first clear with the league.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Found it on 9gag

It really is an amazing gif isn't it lol
It really is! I'm still laughing at that one! lmao! Love me some Tyrion! If they kill him I'm going to halt watching GOT! plus he would say Robert Quinn should be given the Deacon Jones award to. lol

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Sorry...I was just reading a post over at PD where some yahoos are genuinely suggesting this...

Really? Figures the PD would be the board to seriously suggest something like that. I hate the PD. You feel like one of those dumpster divers, combing through endless amounts of trash to find something good.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Manny Ramirez used that excuse when he was suspended for 50 games in 2009. Just sayin'.

I thought he had high levels of estrogen.
Estrogen, is apparently used in the cycling process to help balance the high levels of testosterone....... or something like that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He should be stripped of the Deacon Jones award... No buts about it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So, even though Testosterone and HGZh are a banned substances, he figured that it would be okay to take them because he was trying for a baby?

Hmmm. Nobody is that stupid.