Robert Griffin III visits the Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/19/robert-griffin-iii-visits-the-browns/

Robert Griffin III visits the Browns

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 19, 2016, 4:52 PM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwu2y2fin2viodg1mtgzmzrmyti1nmywztfhm2i2mjdm-e1442063641342.jpeg
AP
The Browns have been quiet this offseason, but they’ve just visited with one of the highest-profile players left in free agency.

Quarterback Robert Griffin III met with the Browns today, Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports reports.

The former rookie of the year whose career in Washington flamed out after a knee injury, Griffin has so far not found any teams looking to offer him a starting job or a starter’s salary. It’s unclear just how interested the Browns are in Griffin, and how good a chance they’d give him of earning the starting job.

But they’re at least interested enough to bring him to Cleveland for a visit. For Griffin, who has drawn little interest since Washington cut him, that’s progress.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was sure that he was going to get an offer pretty quickly........not a prove it deal either I figured someone would be dumb enough to offer 12-16 or whatever MIL to get him.

GM's are getting smarter LOL.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Cleveland should be drafting a QB at #2 regardless if they sign RG3 or not. I wish they'd sign him, start'em, run the season with him, but that's not very likely.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Cleveland should be drafting a QB at #2 regardless if they sign RG3 or not. I wish they'd sign him, start'em, run the season with him, but that's not very likely.

I think we should sign him then trade him to the Browns..........for 2 1's and a 2.

Why not right?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yes! Please, take RG3. We may be able to get Goff if teams keep filling the spots before the draft with FAs. This would be perfect.