Rob Ryan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Rob Ryan has been relieved of his duties by the Cowboys... any interest? I don't know much about coaching trees to be honest, does he have any connection to Fisher in the past? He's an absolute fuckpuddle but he can coach a D...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ScotsRam said:
Rob Ryan has been relieved of his duties by the Cowboys... any interest? I don't know much about coaching trees to be honest, does he have any connection to Fisher in the past? He's an absolute freak but he can coach a D...
I just saw that too. I tdon't think it would work here, because Rob Ryan runs a 3-4, but I do like him as a coach and would be happy if he could work a 4-3 team.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shit I forgot the Cowboys ran a 3-4. I thought it was strange nobody had mentioned his name yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Pretty sure he learned defense with his dads 46D. Likely knows Fisher's D well.
He hasn't just run the 3-4 in his own defenses either. It's been hybrid, with mixes of 3-4, 4-3, 46 in the past with the Raiders and Cleveland.

The question to me is, why did the cowboys D underachieve with all that talent on defense?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
smram said:
The question to me is, why did the cowboys D underachieve with all that talent on defense?
Absolutely that's the question.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I used to be a fan of ole Robbie. But lately he seems to snap more. IDK what's going on...so no.

I still say promote Waufle.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
He did cut that greezy hair, so that's a start.

Hear they're contemplating a move to 4-3 too. Ha, ol' Jurrah cuttin' off his nose to spite his face.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
smram said:
He hasn't just run the 3-4 in his own defenses either. It's been hybrid, with mixes of 3-4, 4-3, 46 in the past with the Raiders and Cleveland.

Actually, their defense was pretty dominant at the beginning of the season...then a bunch of their players started getting injured.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sum1BTRthnU said:
smram said:

Actually, their defense was pretty dominant at the beginning of the season...then a bunch of their players started getting injured.

Ratliffs injury probably hurt them bad. He was a fucking beast in that preseason game against us.