Rob Ryan explains why he left Rams for Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think you may have something there.
No other logical reason for it IMHO.
So what was the reason for hiring Walton? Who was that a payback for? The NFL? Had to of been something.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
So before Spags was even fired Ryan was fishing for his job?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ive been to that Mcdonalds, they gave me Real Coke instead of diet,coulda hurt a diabetic,incompetent fuggs dat dey are:lol:
They were doing you a favor. That aspartame shit is nasty stuff. Check out the book "While Science Sleeps - A Sweetener Kills" My wife illustrated it and got to see the science behind it. That crap causes all kinds of health issues.

fancents86

Starter
Anyone read the"bad blood" articke on nfl.com? Its a crock of shyt but i found it interesting that they mentioned Fisher has had control of the D for the last month. Maybe Walton isnt the problem....

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Anyone read the"bad blood" articke on nfl.com? Its a crock of shyt but i found it interesting that they mentioned Fisher has had control of the D for the last month. Maybe Walton isnt the problem....

Walton is the problem alright.

fearsomefour

Legend

Agree 100%. Fisher is friends with the Ryan family. There is no bad blood. Ryan didnt sign anything. I think he is a 3/4 coach, not a 4/3 coach and probably wanted to have control of what the team was running, nothing more.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Ive been to that Mcdonalds, they gave me Real Coke instead of diet,coulda hurt a diabetic,incompetent fuggs dat dey are:lol:

I hold a one day grudge and then fagetabout "meatloaf Ryan

That's because they're paid $7 an hour.