Rob Ryan celebrates with fans after beating Dallas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:lol:

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/rob-ryan-celebrates-with-saints-fans-after-win-over-cowboys/

By Sid Saraf, FOXSports.com

Rob Ryan is just awesome. From the hair, cheerful beer gut and everlasting bravado, the guy is just entertaining. He’s also a man of the people.

Need proof. Check out what happened after Ryan’s Saints laid a whooping on the Cowboys on Sunday night.

BYxMudHCIAAPDuz.jpg:large

Rob had reason to celebrate. He had just scored a win over the team that fired him after last season and held them to just 193 total yards in the process. Yep, that deserves a beer or two.

Ryan has been known to enjoy a beverage at Ms. Mae’s, an uptown dive bar, in the past. It’s nice to see that he enjoys getting out there and cutting it up with Who Dat nation.

Speaking of Rob Ryan, would it totally surprise you if he showed up to the stadium wearing something like this?

Lebowskilimo_6.jpg

No, man … it wouldn’t.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did he get a round in?

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I honestly don't understand why so many people hate the Ryan brothers. Yeah, they're obnoxious, so I can see how it's easy for fans of rival teams to dislike them, but other than that I don't get.

They're both very fun, highly entertaining, seem to care about their players, etc. If you ask me, the NFL needs more high-ranking coaches and employees willing to have fun and steer clear of the typical PR bs. I'm so sick of listening players and coaches in post-game interviews... they all sound like they've been coached by the PR department. None are capable of speaking their mind. The Ryans are a great exception.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I have a new respect for that man. :D

Just keep doing yo thing, Rob. I like it...

It's the rich and elite pricks that have too much unregulated power that I have acute paranoia of. They pay politicians a lot of money to do so. We need Old Hickory back so he can kick them in their rich ball sacks... Anyway

When I first read the title I figured this took place at a McDonald's. Lol

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I honestly don't understand why so many people hate the Ryan brothers. Yeah, they're obnoxious, so I can see how it's easy for fans of rival teams to dislike them, but other than that I don't get.

They're both very fun, highly entertaining, seem to care about their players, etc. If you ask me, the NFL needs more high-ranking coaches and employees willing to have fun and steer clear of the typical PR bs. I'm so sick of listening players and coaches in post-game interviews... they all sound like they've been coached by the PR department. None are capable of speaking their mind. The Ryans are a great exception.

People don't like the Ryan brother's because they can't project themselves upon them. We all think that we are smarter and better than these guys because they come of as stupid white trash - even thought we don't know shit.

It's not an excuse. It's just the way our brains work.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think people respect Rex more than Rob. Rex has proven time after time to be a great DC. Rob has not, but lives off the Ryan name. He did finally produce last year but he has never come close to his brothers success. And he didn't look so great against our team.

The other more obvious part of it is his lack of a professional image. Most of our public would not hire him based on his appearance alone. People like the clean cut look because it portrays a more serious and disciplined demeanor.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He didn't look like he was too interested in celebrating after playing the team where he said he'd be DC then decided to change his mind.

Wonder why THAT was? O:)

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
He didn't look like he was too interested in celebrating after playing the team where he said he'd be DC then decided to change his mind.

Wonder why THAT was? O:)

Dude, he doesn't fit our scheme. He's not a 4-3 guy. We - finally - have the right DC.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Dude, he doesn't fit our scheme. He's not a 4-3 guy. We - finally - have the right DC.
Well, one would suspect our scheme would have changed had we hired him. I just liked beating the snot out of his new team (with a backup QB no less) after he decided he was too good for us.

(And I *hope* we have the right DC. I would have been more than happy had I never heard of Gregg Williams being associated with the Rams again, but I'll give it a chance since there's nothing I can do, and I'll never be one of those "fans" who hopes the team fails so I'm "proven right")

All in all, last year's team was WEIRD. If I thought they had a chance, they rolled over. If I thought playing the game was just a formality, they not only won but dominated.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Well, one would suspect our scheme would have changed had we hired him. I just liked beating the snot out of his new team (with a backup QB no less) after he decided he was too good for us.

(And I *hope* we have the right DC. I would have been more than happy had I never heard of Gregg Williams being associated with the Rams again, but I'll give it a chance since there's nothing I can do, and I'll never be one of those "fans" who hopes the team fails so I'm "proven right")

All in all, last year's team was WEIRD. If I thought they had a chance, they rolled over. If I thought playing the game was just a formality, they not only won but dominated.

I agree; last year was weird. We never knew, as fans, what we were going to get. 10 yards off coverage... sure. Press man... okay...

Williams will be a dominate DC. Just like he's always been. I don't care about his past. And neither will you, come game day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I agree!

The Ryan's seem to really enjoy what they do.