Rob Ryan & Asshole Face?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I wonder how the relationship between Ryan & Payton is going right now?

Athos

Legend
Well, Rob Ryan is putting out a crappy product today and Payton can't do squat against a bad defense that Austin Davis and the Rams all but torched.

I'm betting splitsville after this season if their D doesn't improve.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I can understand a poor defense because Ryan took over the worst defense in NFL history. However, Payton has no excuse working with Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Marcus Colston, Kenny Stills, Pierre Thomas, etc. This offense has been the best in the NFL with largely the same cast. Why would they struggle against an injury plagued defense which would be below average even if healthy?

TheBunk

Rookie
Ryan's contribution to that Dallas defense was overrated back then and he's lucky it's protecting him now.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well, Rob Ryan is putting out a crappy product today and Payton can't do squat against a bad defense that Austin Davis and the Rams all but torched.

I'm betting splitsville after this season if their D doesn't improve.
Actually the stats offensively are almost exactly the same

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm just glad things didn't 'work-out' between Ryan and Fisher!(y)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
:effemine:

supergay1.gif