Rob Rang: Could the Rams Have the Top Pick in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Calm down man lol

The thread was started saying we could have the 1st pick, and I posted something from someone else who said the same thing...

I was just reporting that some respected NFL.com guys agree with Rob Rang another respected guy who are basing their opinion on how we looked as a team in the opener and were already on our 3rd string QB, lost Chris Long for most of the year, horrible play calling...etc etc..

Of course the Rams won't lay down. Fisher does his best work with horrible teams and situations. But it sure as hell doesn't look good and we played game 1 like we will be competing for a top pick in teh draft...if we don't win at least 1 of the next 2 games...

I am sort of heated, you're right
Sorry to snap on you specifically

Not my expectations for the season or any of ours
I feel like I'm losing a year off my life with all this negative press we're getting

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
The Around the NFL podcast with 4 of the best nfl.com guys do wagers on a lot of things during the season. A guy says something he'll bet on, and the other guys will take or leave the bet.

He bet that the Rams will have the worst record in the NFL this year. Nobody wanted to bet against that. Not even if they tied for the worst record.

Yeah I heard that also..
I don't agree with what they said but can totally see why they said it.

I don't think we'll pick first, but 4-5 wins could be a possibility with no QB :(

jdhommert

Rookie
You are a factory of sadness!!
lol

i listen to way to many podcasts..way to hard to keep up on all of them, but its a favorite

Rams Addiction is my favorite STL podcast. They do a great job and they share my thoughts 99% of the time which means they are right lol

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
cart_before_the_horse12.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We won't be last, Rob Rang....This is for everyone's viewing pleasure, however..

psN9j5d.jpg

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I would draft a top franchise QB if he's still on the board. Give Bradford another shot. If he can't stay healthy play the rookie. If he stays healthy give Bradford a new contract. Trade the rookie 2 years later if Sam stays healthy and performs well.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
lol

i listen to way to many podcasts..way to hard to keep up on all of them, but its a favorite

Rams Addiction is my favorite STL podcast. They do a great job and they share my thoughts 99% of the time which means they are right lol

Yeah me too mate, currently I have these nfl casts:

around the league, rich esien, damshek, Daniel jerimiya, Ross tucker, eye on football, turfshow times, rams addiction, inside the huddle, uk end zone - the Moore and Connolly football show

Plus I have 5 soccer ones!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't be so hard on yourself. Your bets aren't killing our QB's. The Warner Curse is.
I Blame myself for the 'Warner Curse' Because that Year I bought his Jersey! I haven't bought one since! ( Maybe I'll buy one of Krap's )

bluecoconuts

Legend
Not a chance. Case Keenum will help us get 9 wins.

I made a bet with myself earlier this year that Bradford would get to and win his first playoff game. But then I had to amend it after he got hurt and said Hill would be able to do it. So, needless to say, if Keenum gets the start, I'm just gonna shut my mouth. My bets are killing our QBs.

fadc6be1f4dba927079a85e047d580c9d8bccb6870044492fee889b708b4c5df.jpg

jdhommert

Rookie
Yeah me too mate, currently I have these nfl casts:

around the league, rich esien, damshek, Daniel jerimiya, Ross tucker, eye on football, turfshow times, rams addiction, inside the huddle, uk end zone - the Moore and Connolly football show

Plus I have 5 soccer ones!
Just added eye on football and inside the huddle...

I also subscribe to almost all Stl sports radio shows, 5 draft podcasts, NFL CFB podcast, BFIB, Viva El Birdos, inside the nfl, M&M, SI NFL(the last 3 haven't had a new show since last season) the official mlb cardinals, blues, face off tonight....and about 15 other podcasts of other interest

like i said its hard to keep up lmao

Rams0307

Agree with Rang's analysis. If we don't win at least one of the next two games, we'll be in big trouble with the gauntlet the we'll face the rest of the way. Objectively speaking, if any team is down to their 3rd string QB, they're not going to win many games. We need Hill back in the worst way.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would draft a top franchise QB if he's still on the board. Give Bradford another shot. If he can't stay healthy play the rookie. If he stays healthy give Bradford a new contract. Trade the rookie 2 years later if Sam stays healthy and performs well.
This.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Just added eye on football and inside the huddle...

I also subscribe to almost all Stl sports radio shows, 5 draft podcasts, NFL CFB podcast, BFIB, Viva El Birdos, inside the nfl, M&M, SI NFL(the last 3 haven't had a new show since last season) the official mlb cardinals, blues, face off tonight....and about 15 other podcasts of other interest

like i said its hard to keep up lmao

Any other rams podcasts you can reccomend? Strictly rams though, not really a big fan of the cards and baseball in general to be honest.

Although if I had to choose a baseball team, I know it's probably going to annoy a few people in here, but I have a soft spot for the Red Sox....
Only because their owners john Henry and co own my beloved Liverpool

*waits to be banned* haha

jdhommert

Rookie
Any other rams podcasts you can reccomend? Strictly rams though, not really a big fan of the cards and baseball in general to be honest.

Although if I had to choose a baseball team, I know it's probably going to annoy a few people in here, but I have a soft spot for the Red Sox....
Only because their owners john Henry and co own my beloved Liverpool

*waits to be banned* haha
Don't ever mention that again lol

I hate nothing more than the red sox mostly the media's obsession with them...the night Pujols hit 3 HRs in a WS game, only done twice in history and what lead to Reggie Jackson called Mr October and the famous clip of him waving to the fans....ESPN's lead story was about how the Red Sox struggled that season.

Anywho, I think the only current rams podcasts are TST and RA. Supposedly the Post Dispatch is putting together a Rams/NFL podcast soon