Rob Quinn listed with Concussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks like the Rams have issues health issues @ left OT post. With Safford & Donnal out of practice. Would appear GRob's number will be heard from & often in New England. The Drive Killer is most likely back!

DE Rob Quinn being concussed its his second official one. Rob had a bit of bad luck over the last two seasons with knee, hip, back surgery, shoulder, illness /hospital & now a concussion.

View: https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/804125225411641344

Last edited:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I noticed that and wondered if it was hold over from whatever happened a couple of weeks ago. We need the Dline to be ferocious this week.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Looks like there will be some Chris Long vs. Greg Robinson moments Sunday. Hope Quinn gets healthy - he's always been a good guy and a dominant player when healthy.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The best ability is availability. Since his toe injury of his first year, has G-Rob ever been on the injury report? It's the staff's failure to get this guy up to speed.

Donnall played half a game and is on the injury report...Against the Saints.

If Saffold had a bruise, would he still be out? His hand must have a break in there somewhere...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The best ability is availability. Since his toe injury of his first year, has G-Rob ever been on the injury report? It's the staff's failure to get this guy up to speed.

Donnall played half a game and is on the injury report...Against the Saints.

If Saffold had a bruise, would he still be out? His hand must have a break in there somewhere...

Great Point LACHAMP46! (y)

Yes GRob will have the availability for opportunities for those drive killing holding calls this Sunday. We have to disagree on who's the blame on getting this solid :lifting: mountain of a man up to NFL OLT brain speed.;)

I wish we could put Saffold's brain in GRob's body.....instant Long Term 16 games All Pro Left Tackle!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wish we could put Saffold's brain in GRob's body.....instant Long Term 16 games All Pro Left Tackle!
I was looking at the first play of the game against the Saints....the pass blocking...how the pocket formed...Saffold has some excellent hand work going. I still find it impossible to believe that G-Rob isnt a great pass protector. I find it criminal that he's not a great run blocker...Hence, we turned a really good college road grader into....what???? Who's responsible for that?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We just can't get any good news these days. Goff throws three TD's and we lose by 28.
I feel like I'm going to be cursing a lot this Sunday. sigh.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Looks like the Rams have issues health issues @ left OT post. With Safford & Donnal out of practice. Would appear GRob's number will be heard from & often in New England. The Drive Killer is most likely back!

DE Rob Quinn being concussed its his second official one. Rob had a bit of bad luck over the last two seasons with knee, hip, back surgery, shoulder, illness /hospital & now a concussion.

View: https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/804125225411641344

Has there been any, in depth commentary on these injuries! It's bad enough that our O-Line is beat-up, IF Quinn is out, we're screwed!!JMHO!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If Quinn isn't playing, you're going to have to blitz a lot more, and Tom Brady performs really well against the blitz...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Looks like there will be some Chris Long vs. Greg Robinson moments Sunday. Hope Quinn gets healthy - he's always been a good guy and a dominant player when healthy.

Recently, the "when healthy" has been the operative phrase.
Unfortunately.