Rob Havenstein Talks Brian Allen At Center & Mentoring Max Pircher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Might be my imagination but he does seem a little more confident than he has in previous interviews. Some of his answers were kind of smirky. RoD autocorrect is telling me that's not a word but going with it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah - hello! I think I did post that.I’m just a real loud mouth anyway.
Love life though.

#96 was there with #61.

not hard to figure out ?

1628836847835.jpeg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pretty cool to see Yeah- talked to some gal taking a photo & told her how cool is this to witness. Yes I said something to all of them & gave a shout out & love.

Whitworth took time to MENTOR Havenstien! If anyone’s in doubt? So be it. I will say this BOOM is a sponge to Whit & Havenstien is still figuring it out. He was working on his body leverage. Still having trouble finding his drop step.
Whitworth has his hand open for a reason?
1628837253713.png

…..

Legend
I feel like they better get shit right next time.

Seven….not six

Seven training camps!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Rams gain roster flexibility with Italian OT Max Pircher thanks to rule change​

Cameron DaSilva Thu, August 12, 2021
1628866478874.png

The Los Angeles Rams welcomed Max Pircher to their 90-man roster this summer by way of the NFL’s International Player Development Program as he made his way from Italy to the United States. Teams are permitted to carry an international player on the practice squad without taking up a spot on it, so it’s a win-win situation for both the team and the player.

Pircher is by no means ready to be a starter or even an immediate backup with the Rams, but with a year of learning and practice, he could develop into someone who sticks in the NFL. If the Rams do feel he’s capable of contributing, they will now have added roster flexibility.

The league announced Thursday that teams will be permitted to sign or elevate players from the IPDP to the active roster so long as the international exemption has been removed.Previously, he was ineligible to be activated to the 53-man roster this season.

Pircher still has a lot to learn, but according to Rob Havenstein, he’s improved by leaps and bounds compared to where he was at in OTAs. Havenstein has become a mentor to Pircher and loves that the NFL has the international program to help these players develop.

“He asks a lot of questions. That’s a good thing,” Havenstein said this week. “It’s a really cool program with him having so little football experience. He’s obviously behind the eight ball a little bit when it comes to the NFL, but he’s a guy who wants to learn, he asks questions and there are no dumb questions out there so whatever he asks, I’ll answer and give him my two cents.

Or if I feel like I can’t answer it in a certain way, I can always send him to the godfather in ‘Whit’, so ‘Whit’ will impart some wisdom on him. But Max is an awesome dude. It’s a really cool thing. He’s making leaps and bounds since OTAs, just seeing the way he’s moving his body as an O-lineman, it’s been fun to watch. He’s a good kid.”It’s unlikely the Rams will activate Pircher this year, but at least now they have the flexibility to do so if needed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just saying… people can criticize my post . Yeah I get a little whacked. I do see the game right way though.

yes I went to a couple Chargers practices.Got a evaluation from it
as well.

Jared Cook is a solid TE. Seeing him in practice & his career is pretty awesome. Yeah. Sucks Fisher & Snead knew his talent,but couldn’t get a OC to know it !!!

whatever!! History speaks for itself.
Rams scrimmaged Dallas,that GB playoff game Catches by J. Cook was
So good.

yeah Dallas & DEZ ? That
Was a catch. IMO one of the WORST CALLS in NFL replay playoff History.

View: https://youtu.be/1khK6is-Bfs

just thinking at SD’s training camp. Drew Brees & Rivers both retired after 2020 seasons.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Never criticized you So Ram. You definately have a unique way of expressing your views. No doubt you are an avid Ram Fan, as am I. I enjoy reading your post's

"Variety is the spice of life".

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rob seems pretty short with the media. Never caught one of his interviews before but that surprised me

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ems pretty short with the media. Never caught one of his interviews before but that surprised me
I thought he did a pretty good job of not just running a bunch of cliches out there and sticking to the questions. Yeah... Fairly short with the answers, but how refreshing is that?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just saying… people can criticize my post . Yeah I get a little whacked. I do see the game right way though.
My apologies @So Ram I'm mostly having fun with yuh. But you have to admit. Your posts are pretty scattered or "whacked" as you yourself put it.

I can find sections that show you really do know what you're looking at.

Your posts actually crack me up but I have to agree with @bubbaramfan on the spice of life thing. You just do you.

Again, I apologize if I have offended you. Sometimes I can be an ass. But you DO add color to the board.

Cheers man.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Never criticized you So Ram. You definately have a unique way of expressing your views. No doubt you are an avid Ram Fan, as am I. I enjoy reading your post's

"Variety is the spice of life".
Yeah - stilled bummed I didn’t get you a beer.Went under the stadium to by you & Vet beers (closed)Stopped watching practice to talk to a police woman under the bleachers(wtf).

Cheers-

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My apologies @So Ram I'm mostly having fun with yuh. But you have to admit. Your posts are pretty scattered or "whacked" as you yourself put it.

I can find sections that show you really do know what you're looking at.

Your posts actually crack me up but I have to agree with @bubbaramfan on the spice of life thing. You just do you.

Again, I apologize if I have offended you. Sometimes I can be an ass. But you DO add color to the board.

Cheers man.
I always say I’ll try to post better. I’m out there. Crazy Old guy.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Very impressed with Big Rob.
Quick mind and clear, on-point responses.
Confident but modest too.
Also he's BIG.
Hope we can keep him. The kinda guy I like to root for.

BC
Back in 2015 my son and I went to the Washington game. BTW, Havenstein is from Maryland.

So we were there early walking around. We saw parents and wives of some players sitting behind the Rams bench during warm ups. We saw an older women that appeared to be Trey Mason's mom...wearing his jersey. There were some others.

Then on the concourse we saw a 75 or 80 yr old man, about 6'-9" tall and sporting a Havenstein jersey. Must have been his grandfather since as I said he is from Maryland. Dude was huge. Never saw an old man that big.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was in bar in NO before the Rams game in 2016 there was group in there all wearing Havenstein shirts, big fuckers as well. Must have been his family enjoying the local hospitality.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Back in 2015 my son and I went to the Washington game. BTW, Havenstein is from Maryland.

So we were there early walking around. We saw parents and wives of some players sitting behind the Rams bench during warm ups. We saw an older women that appeared to be Trey Mason's mom...wearing his jersey. There were some others.

Then on the concourse we saw a 75 or 80 yr old man, about 6'-9" tall and sporting a Havenstein jersey. Must have been his grandfather since as I said he is from Maryland. Dude was huge. Never saw an old man that big.

Watching Big Whitworth talking to Havenstien was cool,but odd Monday.
He is still trying to find his balance on pass rushers.Footwork,leverage,power points,angles,ext… I guess being starters & on opposite ends they don’t get the time & chance to work together on there views. -Boom was right there as well.

Cool story -parents & family proud of Havienstien. Raised right. Robert Woods mom & dad are first class.Proud & happy to have there son playing at home.
—DJ1 I’m excited for being able to play at SOFI.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Cheers man.
It’s colour not color, sort it out Fan503 son!