Road to Success: Creating the ultimate Rams off-season for HC Sean McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You could jump in the thread and sign yourself up as a backup GM. Just in case members back out. It happened a couple times last year.
Oh ok yeah I might have to do that then. Thanks for the heads up!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
No. Barron's cap number in 2017 is $11 million. If we trade him, his $4 million in bonuses accelerate onto the cap. If you subtract the two numbers, we gain $7 million in cap room by trading him.
Thanks. So he only has 4 mil left as bonus? I like the way they front load the contracts. Keeps our options open.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. So he only has 4 mil left as bonus? I like the way they front load the contracts. Keeps our options open.
Might be one of the only things I like about Snead.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah I think TJ McDonald is also going to sign with the Browns. They have a ton of cap and Gregg Williams had his favorites in that defense. Joyner could be a trade candidate too. Either way this off-season is going to be interesting.

My believe is TJ is staying. In fact might have a contract in place before FA opens. Just my guess.
I also think The Rams new coaching staff really likes Barron !! Weather that is at LB or in nickel ?? Maybe they move

Joyner to SS or FA ?? I think his size is a issue ?? I think it is about keeping the core together & building with in. The Rams have been the youngest team in The NFL over Smisher regime.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Might be one of the only things I like about Snead.

I think your a little hard on Snead , but will see after this off season. He has done a great job moving back on the draft board , but why they ever trade up is crazy. --Trust your board.
The draft picks have been head scratchers . We both could have done a better job even going into a different direction.