River's final mock for 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Assuming one of Jones, Barnes & Rhaney will be capable to step up as a starter at Center, ... also hoping to re-sign Barksdale to a 1 year prove-it contract at $2.mil. :

1) RT - Flowers, in a trade down
2a) MLB - McKinney
2b) CB - Collins or Williams
3) WR - Coates
4) OT/OG - J Brown
6) QB - Bridge
7) Trade for Mathis

jmo.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
How far are they trading back. I don't mind Flowers around 20.
McKinney seems like a favorite of the FO. I don't like Collins at all. He has all the tools yet could not find a way to start. I don't know him but I wonder about his commitment. Relies on his talent and less about technique.
I like the rest though.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How far are they trading back. I don't mind Flowers around 20.
McKinney seems like a favorite of the FO. I don't like Collins at all. He has all the tools yet could not find a way to start. I don't know him but I wonder about his commitment. Relies on his talent and less about technique.
I like the rest though.

after watching the video of amari cooper vs collins i have to agree with you on him. the guy reviewing the game replay just tore collins apart.