River's Day 4 of Free Agency Mock ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Free Agency :

Center - Manuel Ramirez
CB - Casey Hayward
TE - Zach Miller

Draft :

1) DE - Emmanuel Ogbah
2a) WR - Josh Doctson
2b) TE - Hunter Henry
3) FS - Jalen Mills
4) ILB - Scooby Wright
6) FB - Glenn Gronkowski or K - Ka'imi Fairbairn

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If Josh Doctson and Hunter Henery are available when you grab them, draft success. But I think both could hop into the first round.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I see Scooby on other fan forums. A lot of people like that guy. I doubt he makes the 4th.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not something I could back, I like the free agents but are we going into the year with Keenum, Foles and Mannion?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not something I could back, I like the free agents but are we going into the year with Keenum, Foles and Mannion?

I don't like it either, but it sure looks that way. Paying Foles makes a cut look like losing face, they will ride these three into the storm.

Well, just moments ago Rotoworld posted that the Chargers have signed Casey Heyward, guess they were monitoring our forum. (n) I'm now forced to work on a day 5 free agency mock-up.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm in the camp that we need to add a QB. As much as I like both picks in Rd 2, I see Henry going in the top 5 picks of Rd 2 (lack of TEs gets him bumped up I think), and I don't see Doctson being available at either as our current picks. Looking forward to your next mock up.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Free Agency :

Center - Manuel Ramirez
CB - Casey Hayward
TE - Zach Miller

Draft :

1) DE - Emmanuel Ogbah
2a) WR - Josh Doctson
2b) TE - Hunter Henry
3) FS - Jalen Mills
4) ILB - Scooby Wright
6) FB - Glenn Gronkowski or K - Ka'imi Fairbairn

No QB? Sorry, not fan...The LA Rams will draft a Quarterback...You know it, I know it and the American people know it.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually think this is the most realistic in terms of what Snisher will actually do. I'd hope we would draft a QB, but I am starting to think it won't happen.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I actually think this is the most realistic in terms of what Snisher will actually do. I'd hope we would draft a QB, but I am starting to think it won't happen.

If "worse comes to worse" we are walking away with either Lynch or Cook which isn't bad at all

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There is no way Doctson makes it to our round 2 pick. He's going to go somewhere from 15 to the end of round 1, I just cannot see him getting by the Minnesotas and so many other teams that are likely to snap him up. If the Rams don't move up for a QB he might even be our pick at 15, would not surprise me.

I had also written off TE Henry about a month ago for either of our round 2 picks, but after he had an unimpressive combine I think it is possible he makes it to us. Not likely or anything, but possible yes. And he'd be a very, very nice pick in round 2.

Scooby in round 4 is indeed a popular choice and would be a great pick. Will he get there? Hard to say. Gotta think the Rams are looking hard at him.