RIP Dustin Diamond

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Dustin died today. Only weeks after finding out he had cancer.

Screech was such an iconic character. For people around my age(36)....Saved By The Bell was huge. He portrayed one of the most well known characters in sitcom history I would say.

I know he had his issues in his personal life, but from what I've read, he had corrected those issues and was even making headway with his old cast members.

Sad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh now this is very sad! Having lost 2 people in my life in the last week I'm about done with this decade it can get out of here like right now.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Sad news -- lung cancer at only 44. RIP Screech. :cry:

Sorry to hear of your losses @OldSchool -- crossing fingers for better luck for the remainder of the year. :hope:

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh now this is very sad! Having lost 2 people in my life in the last week I'm about done with this decade it can get out of here like right now.

Sorry for your losses. This is going to go down as one of the toughest times in history. Doesn't make it any easier. Prayers your way.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm slightly older, born in 80.

I feel for any fans, and certainly feel for his F&F... but I can't lie, I hated that show with a passion.

Cancer is a bitch. Rip.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You shut your whore mouth! Lol

Yeah I suppose its a poor time for being honest... but I just remember being in school and feeling totally confused about why everyone loved that show while I couldn't even pretend to get through it.

At least the movie showgirls came out of it.. ;)

fearsomefour

Legend
Zach was a sociopath.
Some funny videos on YT where this guy breaks down episodes proving what a sociopath Zach is.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A reminder how fragile life can be... and to go call a parent or loved one.

RIP

Tano

Legend
Lung cancer at 44

Did he have a history of smoking a few packs a day or something

I know his personal life was messed up for awhile

And yeah - that show was silly

I watched it a few times because nothing else was on while waiting for the football games to come on

…..

Legend
:unsure:Seems odd. Most prople have more than a few weeks once diagnosed.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
:unsure:Seems odd. Most prople have more than a few weeks once diagnosed.
My wife said he was so send conscious about going out in public because people trash him so the time that he waited a long ass time before going in. He had a big lump on his neck but wouldn't go in to avoid public scrutiny and the media blowing up his life. I mean, that's exactly what happened when he did go in.

Nobody was mean, but that's because you don't make fun of a dude with stage 4 cancer for two reasons:
1. It's mean as hell, cold hearted
2. Buddy has nothing to lose at that point