RIP Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goddess

upload_2016-12-27_12-28-44.jpeg

images

images

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sad sad day. As a friend posted she is one with the force, the force is with her.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awful, massive part of my childhood. RIP.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Crazy... I just went and watched Rogue One last night. They did an amazing job putting her 70's face and body on her cameo in that pic. Hell... she looked better last night than she did back in the 70's.

Gone too soon.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Debbie Reynolds Rushed to Hospital for Possible Stroke

[www.yahoo.com]

UPDATE: 2:53 P.M. PT — We’ve learned Debbie’s condition when she was taken to the hospital was listed as “fair to serious.”

—————————-

Debbie Reynolds just suffered a medical emergency, which we’re told is a possible stroke. … and EMTs just raced to the scene … TMZ has learned.

Debbie was at her son Todd Fisher’s home in Beverly Hills and just after 1 p.m. someone from the house called 911 … TMZ has learned.

We’re told 84-year-old Debbie, who’s daughter Carrie died Tuesday, has been distraught since Carrie’s emergency Friday on a United jet.

Family sources tell us they called 911 to report a possible stroke. The ambulance just took Debbie to a nearby emergency room.

Carrie Fisher’s mother Debbie Reynolds was transported to the hospital on Wednesday. (Photo: Splash News)

Debbie was at Todd’s house discussing funeral plans for Carrie.

Story developing …

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Debbie Reynolds Rushed to Hospital for Possible Stroke

[www.yahoo.com]

UPDATE: 2:53 P.M. PT — We’ve learned Debbie’s condition when she was taken to the hospital was listed as “fair to serious.”

—————————-

Debbie Reynolds just suffered a medical emergency, which we’re told is a possible stroke. … and EMTs just raced to the scene … TMZ has learned.

Debbie was at her son Todd Fisher’s home in Beverly Hills and just after 1 p.m. someone from the house called 911 … TMZ has learned.

We’re told 84-year-old Debbie, who’s daughter Carrie died Tuesday, has been distraught since Carrie’s emergency Friday on a United jet.

Family sources tell us they called 911 to report a possible stroke. The ambulance just took Debbie to a nearby emergency room.

Carrie Fisher’s mother Debbie Reynolds was transported to the hospital on Wednesday. (Photo: Splash News)

Debbie was at Todd’s house discussing funeral plans for Carrie.

Story developing …

Just when you think it couldn't get any more difficult for them. Wow.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Not cool

Then you have dudes like Alex Jones saying Carrie Fisher was murdered .... The world is turning a shade grim for my taste

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just don't know what to say

I was as big a fan of Debbie , as I was Carrie

Debbie_Reynolds_6_embed.jpg

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeez. That dude lost his sister and mother within the course of two days.

Can't even imagine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ABC news reporting, Debbie Reynolds has passed away
I saw this on the News late last night!! Terribly Sad News!! First the Daughter then the Mother, Heart Breaking for the Family!!
#1.png
My Deepest Sympathies, R.I.P.!!!!