Rihanna vs. CBS and Thursday Night Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-not-a-fan-of-cbs-pulling-her-song-last-week/

Rihanna is not a fan of CBS pulling her song last week
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 16, 2014

8c1489facf8dac75f47498e32595ad77-e1410870349832.jpeg
AP

Rihanna apparently does not love the way CBS lies.

The pop singer said this morning on Twitter that she did not appreciate the league pulling her song “Run This Town” from last week’s pregame show.

“CBS you pulled my song last week, now you wanna slide it back in this Thursday? NO, F— you! Y’all are sad for penalizing me for this,” she wrote.

Then she followed with “The audacity…”

Rihanna has something in common with Janay Rice, in that she was the victim of a high-profile domestic violence case.

That, coupled with the need to give the opening week broadcast a more serious tone, led CBS to pull the musical number.

Apparently, they won’t be going back to it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/16/cbs-decides-to-exclude-rihanna-from-all-pre-games/

CBS decides to exclude Rihanna from all pre-games
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 16, 2014

d3613836781e3dbb2d1ace6587a19979-e1410883013672.jpeg
AP

This is the part of the story where I’d make a pop culture reference about Rihanna using one of her song titles.

But I did that already once today, so I’m pretty much out of Rihanna material.

After the pop singer told the NFL “F— you,” on Twitter this morning, the league has returned the favor.

A CBS spokesman said any plans to re-introduce her song “Run This Town” to their Thursday Night Football open had changed, and she won’t be involved in any further broadcasts.

“Beginning this Thursday, we will be moving in a different direction with some elements of our Thursday Night Football open,” CBS senior vice president of communications Jen Sabatelle said, via USA Today. “We will be using our newly created Thursday Night Football theme music to open our game broadcast.”

The league pulled the song of the famous domestic violence victim as part of an effort to adopt a more serious tone to the Ravens-Steelers pre-game in light of the Ray Rice news of the week.

She apparently woke up this morning and realized she didn’t like it, so we await her next reaction.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM

Athos

Legend
We'll I'm she got pulled but only because:

Her music sucks.

Her singing sucks.

She's the annoyance equivalent of Swift in R&B. Or whatever the hell she peddles her crap under.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
We'll I'm she got pulled but only because:

Her music sucks.

Her singing sucks.

She's the annoyance equivalent of Swift in R&B. Or whatever the hell she peddles her crap under.
Rihanna unlike Taylor Swift has the body of a goddess. Plus that video of her and Shakira together is all the apology I need.