ride the kid.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
that broke all of Favre's records......

This is a good game.
And we WILL fucking win it.

good vibes from AK.
Santa said we got this.

Best,
Eric.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Maybe.
I definitely love his toughness. He has stood tall all day and delivered balls while taking hits.

Looked good.

V3

Hall of Fame
Agree with Horns. What's the point of playing Hill? You know what he is. He's old and he isn't getting any better. We aren't winning the SB with him, either. Play Davis and see what he is. Davis earned at least another game today. I was very impressed with his play. His mistakes looked like things you'd expect from a young QB. Nothing that isn't fixable with more playing time. The hard stuff like reads, progressions, stepping into hits, pocket awareness, etc all looked very good today.

PLAY HIM!

RamGal

UDFA
ADavis all the way for the rest of the season! The Rams WANT to win for this kid. When was the last time you saw that sideline SO fired up?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Yep, stick with the young gun. He might turn into something.

RamEERS

Pastor
hmmm that's a problem.. not saying Davis was at all bad in this win.. he did enough to get the win which is what was enough... however, the main problem is that fisher is a huge advocate of not having starters lose their starting job due to injury... would much rather see davis, but fisher might slide hill back into starting

RamEERS

Pastor
and 5 minutes after i said it.. Fisher stated that hill is still the starting QB at the post game conference.... not surprising

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Don't envy Fisher with this decision. Not sure what I would do but momentum is huge in sports. Hard to change gears after a win....

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
BxiDYbSIMAA7uV5.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/STLRampage/status/511303016927232001/photo/1

fearsomefour

Legend
Easy choice for me with going with Hill when he is healthy.
Davis certainly played well , but, not a difficult choice to me.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
hmmm that's a problem.. not saying Davis was at all bad in this win.. he did enough to get the win which is what was enough... however, the main problem is that fisher is a huge advocate of not having starters lose their starting job due to injury... would much rather see davis, but fisher might slide hill back into starting

He wouldn't necessarily be losing it because of injury - but because the guy who came in played lights out and deserves to get another chance!