riddle me this Batman!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vandee101

UDFA
Goff gets hit in head on the sideline by Sherman right in front of the ref with what should of been a penalty....it then takes the NFL skybox rep to notice and put him in concussion protocol??? Wtf.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Incidental, I think. Sherman tried to move his head out of the way at the last minute when Goff ducked.
Is what it is. Jared's gotta be a little more aware of his surroundings and run out of bounds.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I saw Sherman angle his body to avoid a head to head, but Goff still got his bell rung. You could see his eyes on the broadcast that he needed the medical TO.

If Sherman had done a hit like Mo Alexander did when he knocked himself out.... Goff would have been unconscious and in real trouble because of Sherman's velocity.

I like beating no team more than the Seahawks. I just didn't see Sherman go at Goff's head. Maybe I missed it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared's gotta be a little more aware of his surroundings and run out of bounds.

Beat me too it. Goff strollin down the sideline without a care in the world... Welcome to the NFL rook.

But I'll give him this: the dude is tough as nails. We got ourselves a real nice QB once he gets some players around him and a scheme that is worth a $#!@.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Big hit but not a penalty....looked like contact to the shoulder more than head

Whiplash

FRO

Legend
Incidental, I think. Sherman tried to move his head out of the way at the last minute when Goff ducked.
Is what it is. Jared's gotta be a little more aware of his surroundings and run out of bounds.
Yes he has to take care of himself. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

fearsomefour

Legend
Clean hit.
Goff is competing and that's great to see. Gotta pick your spots. Stepping out a yard or two back is a smart play there.
I think Goff will be fine. He got runt a bit.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Dude Goff wanted a TD so bad
Gotta learn how to slide.... ASAP

We did get our revenge though by killing their punter

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Yeah clean hit... was nice to see him get the first down but I think he was completely unaware of Sherman coming across obviously. As X said he has to be more aware of his surroundings. I don't think he had a nasty enough head protocol injury to take him to the locker room though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Correct. If the QB is giving you a free shot you take it. Goff was trying to cut in and score a TD. Sherman made the play he was supposed to.
And typical Rams, it got called back for a penalty anyway

FRO

Legend
And typical Rams, it got called back for a penalty anyway
I knew it was holding while he was just rolling out. Unfortunately for him there is no way he could know that, so you complete the play. The QB got blown up over a play that didn't count. It doesn't get any more Rams than that.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Clean hit, but if the teams were reversed and a Rams did the exact same to Wilson, you know he'd get called.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I think Bennett knocked himself out when his face met Gurley's shoulder.

Zero

Pro Bowler
But I'll give him this: the dude is tough as nails. We got ourselves a real nice QB once he gets some players around him and a scheme that is worth a $#!@.
I love our Freakin QB.Through all the chaos and BS he is still flashing
some of those skills we fell in love with when he he was at Cal.
Can't wait to see him play under better conditions.whenever that happens.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Yeah Goff was nonchalant on that run, did he forget practice was the other day? He will learn.