Ricky Proehl Prepares Panthers To Seize Moment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I can probably make this work. My only major obstacle is knowing when the actual date is.

We have a vacation selection process at work. If less senior guys fill up that week after I select, I am screwed.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can probably make this work. My only major obstacle is knowing when the actual date is.

We have a vacation selection process at work. If less senior guys fill up that week after I select, I am screwed.
Schedule comes out in April. Think they'll get their shit together 4 months ahead of their vacation? I'm hoping the game is in October though.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
How far is Disney? What are hotel accommodations like?
When we went to the game in Tampa last year we stayed at The Intercontinental, only a few miles from the stadium and decent accommodations for the price. Also close to some good restaurants, but like George said accommodations are plentiful in the area.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm gonna be pissed if this game is scheduled for late December. Getting a serious Jones going.

PhxRam

When we went to the game in Tampa last year we stayed at The Intercontinental, only a few miles from the stadium and decent accommodations for the price. Also close to some good restaurants, but like George said accommodations are plentiful in the area.

Yeah I would need a place that would provide plenty of entertainment for the wife and kid while I am at the game.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah I would need a place that would provide plenty of entertainment for the wife and kid while I am at the game.
Sorry, I can't help you there. My girl goes to the games with me. Can't you convince them to come along?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Busch Gardens amusement park is very close to the stadium. Beaches are close by as well.

PhxRam

Sorry, I can't help you there. My girl goes to the games with me. Can't you convince them to come along?

My wife hates football and my daughter would be about 18 months old at that time.

Do you really want me to leave by halftime?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Beach could probably work.

Lots of beaches near by. I like Clearwater Beach over there... lots of hotels right on the beach and not too far away. There are closer beaches than Clearwater as well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good to see BigRam's girl will be there. George - your wifey will be there too right? Becky can fit in with the guys just fine but it definitely helps having other women around.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Mine is contingent upon the date and finances.

Already planning on driving across the state to the KC game. We'd like to make it to the Tampa game as well...but I am getting married this year and will have to see where we stand on the fundage.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My wife loves going to the games. She'll be there too. She's had more than one player say hello to her when we sit behind the bench... In Miami last year the Ram trainers were bringing her various pink NFL stuff during the game. I don't understand why that never happens to me. :heh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Already planning on driving across the state to the KC game. We'd like to make it to the Tampa game as well...but I am getting married this year and will have to see where we stand on the fundage.
I smell a honeymoon in Tampa. :heh:

PhxRam

Hey congrats on the wedding.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Perfect honeymoon opportunity? When we went in 2012 I was able to get "credit" for an anniversary trip out of the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife loves going to the games. She'll be there too. She's had more than one player say hello to her when we sit behind the bench... In Miami last year the Ram trainers were bringing her various pink NFL stuff during the game. I don't understand why that never happens to me. :heh:
Yeah - what up with dat? Oh... never mind. :cheese: