Richie Incognito

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I don't mind, he'll likely scare Martin and singlehandedly disrupt that Whiners O-line chemistry.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd take him back too. He was a top OG in the league and I can't imagine that he would get out of control in a locker room after the bullshit he went through.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
You think we have enough penalties through game 1 already including the last 2 seasons. He served his time w/ the Rams and I remember Bulger/Avery and Josh Brown had to save his off from us losing to the Washington 'Skins. I'm happy with our current oline and depth. Every positional group needs to step up. Cogs would only push us back down. There are reasons he's still available and the Bears resigned oft injured and subpar guard Britton today as a comparison.

A55VA6

Legend
We'd be taking a step back bringing him in. The Rams like the group they have, just need to play better.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Bring back an overrated, media magnet with a tendency to draw penalties and make stupid decisions off the field? Let me think on this one, hmmm....

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
When was the last time he snapped a ball? Wasn't he a center coming out of college?