Richie Incognito: I’m done, the stress is killing me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
oh you dont see what im talking about ?

Richies biggest "crime" on the rams was being a a bit of a meathead and Fans lambasted him for it (rightly so i may add as it cost the team yards) yet he gets villified gets called a roid head manchild etc hen the crass "bullying" of Martin in Miami

LL kills someone and is yet praised
Vick runs a dog fighting ring and got another chance in the NFL
numerous other incidents throughout the lives of NFL players

i used the word WE in the Royal sense ,,,you WE as in fans of a football franchise ... oh man this guy did that ? but he he is great player so we forgive him ...that dude jaywalked meh he was average at best CUT HIM THE BUM

Not one response on this thread mentions anything about any other player other than Incognito - only one making this stupid parallel is you

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ognito-asks-to-be-released-from-his-contract/

Richie Incognito asks to be released from his contract
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 15, 2018

630494942.jpg

Getty Images

Richie Incognito wants out of the contract he just signed last month.

Incognito, who re-did his deal with the Bills on March 15, only to say he was firing his agents and then say he was retiring, now says he wants the Bills to cut him.

View: https://twitter.com/68INCOGNITO/status/985161868363911168?tfw_creator=ProFootballTalk&tfw_site=ProFootballTalk&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fprofootballtalk.nbcsports.com%2F2018%2F04%2F15%2Frichie-incognito-asks-to-be-released-from-his-contract%2F

That he’s telling the Bills to contact Athletes First is odd, given that he fired them as his agents over Twitter 10 days ago.

What seems to have happened is that Athletes First negotiated a new contract for Incognito, he now wishes he hadn’t signed that contract, he knows he can’t get out of the contract by retiring because then he’d have to pay back his signing bonus, and now he wants the Bills to cut him so he doesn’t have to pay his signing bonus.

If the Bills don’t grant his wish, Incognito can un-retire and show up to the Bills’ offseason program, which starts tomorrow. Things could get even more interesting then.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heh. "Bills, please cut me so I can keep over a million dollars rather than pay it back. Even though I already announced my retirement and everybody knows it, so I owe you the money. Think of it as a going away present."

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Wow... just about stupid. If a dumb ass should know the details of his contract. 2.23 million he has to pay back now? Smh... doesn’t surprise me. Emotions will fuck you.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/21/bills-release-richie-incognito/

Bills release Richie Incognito
Posted by Josh Alper on May 21, 2018

gettyimages-894269802-e1526933228173.jpg

Getty Images

It took a little more than a month, but Richie Incognito got what he wanted from the Bills.

A few days after announcing his intention to retire in April, Incognito was placed on the reserve/retired list in Buffalo. Incognito then reversed course and asked the Bills to release him so that he would be free to continue his career with another team.

The Bills didn’t act on it at the time, but they announced on Monday that Incognito has been released. He immediately becomes a free agent and is eligible to sign with any team that might want to employ him.

Incognito said last month that issues with his liver and kidneys were behind his decision to retire, although the later twists and turns suggest that it may have been more about a lack of desire to play on the reduced salary he agreed to take earlier in the year. We’ll see if he finds a bigger offer somewhere else or if his willingness to play for less increases outside of Buffalo.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
To me it is a NFL player trying to renegotiate his deal. I don't blame him for trying, BUT I think it is just flat out wrong. Live up to your deal you signed up for. You had a choice before you signed it. I hate players trying to renegotiate it is a cheap slimey move.

A different approach and a more pro harmonious approach for both sides. My point is there should be huge escolators incentives put in every nfl contract. Why because even if you sign for what is deemed a fair contract the team should value your service whether a 1st rounder or UDFA. Why you ask well I believe if you kill it in a season there should be levels of incentives to hit which says the team recognizes the players value to the team even UDFAs if they have a phenomenal year. It makes the players feel good about the management and the management uses incentives to maximize the players productivity.

I get some will say making the squad and doing well is the incentive to secure the players NFL future and possibly a great 2nd or 3rd contract.

To me it is about respect the players want. The players want to be respected for their efforts. To me it promotes great harmony and team chemistry. IIam sure some teams are cheap or have the attitude that they are better than the players which makes the players feel like they are playing for the man instead of it being a somewhat equal partnership.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
https://sports.yahoo.com/richie-inc...ll-gym-patron-held-mental-eval-181135623.html

According to TMZ, and confirmed by WKBW, four-time Pro Bowl guard Incognito is being held for an involuntary mental evaluation after he was accused of throwing a dumbbell at another person working out at the gym Wednesday morning. The incident happened in Boca Raton, Fla.

Incognito was put under the provisions of the Baker Act, which means he had to undergo a mental evaluation. He was not arrested. " data-reactid="24">Police were called and WKBW said Incognito was put under the provisions of the Baker Act, which means he had to undergo a mental evaluation. He was not arrested.

Victim says no reason for outburst
According to TMZ, Incognito threw a tennis ball at the other man, then threw a dumbbell at him. The victim said there was no reason for Incognito to begin throwing things at him.

TMZ said Incognito was “rambling about the government and screaming at the man to ‘get off my (expletive) playground.'” That’s when the police were called.

The latest incident for Incognito
NFL fans know Incognito well by now, and probably not because he made the Pro Bowl each of the past three seasons with the Bills.

Incognito in trouble right as he hit free agency
The latest incident with Incognito comes right as teams could start looking into him as a free agent.

Incognito was already displaying strange behavior this offseason. He said in April he was retiring and told a reporter his kidneys and liver were failing. Then a couple days later he tweeted at the Bills that he would see them at the start of the offseason program. The Bills put him on the reserve/retired list, and this week they cut him when Incognito said he wanted to play again. That meant Incognito could become a free agent. The Bills cut him despite having him under contract and with a significant need on the offensive line.

While all the facts about the gym incident are not known yet, Incognito seems to have bigger issues at the moment than if he plays football in 2018.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Incognito said last month that issues with his liver and kidneys were behind his decision to retire, although the later twists and turns suggest that it may have been more about a lack of desire to play on the reduced salary he agreed to take earlier in the year. We’ll see if he finds a bigger offer somewhere else or if his willingness to play for less increases outside of Buffalo.

http://dbolmusclebulk.com/steroid-side-effects/liver-kidney-damage/

Anabolic Androgenic Steroids Effects on Liver and Kidneys