Richie Incognito comes clean?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He is a turd.

His eyes are to close together and too beady. He is a miscreant and should be put to death as far as his NFL career.

V3

Hall of Fame
It's a shame he couldn't have gotten some help while he was still here.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Say what you want...some words seem to harsh. But the dude is a beast and I loved having that fire. I don't miss the penalties but knowing the defense knew if they got out of hand they would pay for it...that was great. We have a soft ass line now. Dahl cleaned up once he showed up

fearsomefour

Legend
Say what you will Incognito is a good player.
Interesting concept someone going to South Florida to get clean.
I though it would have been interesting if the Rams signed Gogan to play the opposite G spot from Incognito....they werent gonna win anyway.
True, his eyes are too close together.
Boller and Spags in one video segment....that is more than any Rams fan should be asked to watch.
Agreed it is too bad he couldnt get his act together in St. Louis.

nighttrain

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
Say what you want...some words seem to harsh. But the dude is a beast and I loved having that fire. I don't miss the penalties but knowing the defense knew if they got out of hand they would pay for it...that was great. We have a soft ass line now. Dahl cleaned up once he showed up
with V3 on this in wishing he could have been helped while here, dude's a player, but back then he wasn't ready to be helped
train

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
nighttrain said:
El Juggernauto said:
with V3 on this in wishing he could have been helped while here, dude's a player, but back then he wasn't ready to be helped
train

Agreed Train. What happened needed to happen. For an NFL player if getting released by the worst team in football isn't a wake-up call, nothing is. Happy for him he answered the call.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
It's good to see the dude is on the right path now. I'm all about people getting their crap together and succeeding.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Incognito was IMO one of the few people that made this team watchable at one point.

Penalties sucked but a whole team that was as passionate as he was would be a handful.

If I was his coach ,I'd have him back , then again I think I'd have gotten him under control before I had to send him packing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
To me it's like a guy who kills a bunch of people then finds god in jail. Too little too late. RI has been a very dirty player and some of his antics are just inexcusable. Going after guys eyes and knees is as low as you can get.

It doesn't excuse a guy ripping off his helmet and swinging at him but its hard to blame the guy knowing that Incognito had his hand inside his face mask and was gouging him.

I can't stand the guy. Cheaters are really low in my book and cheaters who try to injure other players are even lower. The fact that he is a good player isn't enough to overcome how strongly I feel about how bad this guy is. I just can't get myself to look past it all.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
To me it's like a guy who kills a bunch of people then finds god in jail. Too little too late. RI has been a very dirty player and some of his antics are just inexcusable. Going after guys eyes and knees is as low as you can get.

It doesn't excuse a guy ripping off his helmet and swinging at him but its hard to blame the guy knowing that Incognito had his hand inside his face mask and was gouging him.

I can't stand the guy. Cheaters are really low in my book and cheaters who try to injure other players are even lower. The fact that he is a good player isn't enough to overcome how strongly I feel about how bad this guy is. I just can't get myself to look past it all.

That's quite a comparison Les, if we throw all the dirty O linemen out of the league Tim Tebow will be in high demand.