Richardson not starting this week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
According to his twitter Daryl Richardson isn't starting this week.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DRICH_26/status/385242508206145536[/tweet]

Possible Isaiah Pead start?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully. Unless he gets himself suspended again.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like Richardson. I don't think he is a problem, but I think we need to split the carries. Pead is a good back. He just needs to focus. I think the two of them can make a pretty good pair

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
El Juggernauto said:
I like Richardson. I don't think he is a problem, but I think we need to split the carries. Pead is a good back. He just needs to focus. I think the two of them can make a pretty good pair

I think any of these backs could be effective behind an above average blocking line, we are not even average IMO in that department , so DR should be happy to let someone else be his own blocker for a while.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
ramfidelis said:
Isn't Richardson still hurting? His toe??
Yeah, he's been fighting turf toe since week one or two. I think it's OK to give Pead a shot, but I doubt he's the answer either, even against a team like the Jags.