Richard Sherman's unsolicited advice!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecoconuts

Legend
lol it's easy to know when my ancestors was slaves when my fathers family was my mothers family slave owners when the state of Mississippi now pays me for the use of those cotton fields. I know his thoughts because he taught against slaves being free his entire life he fought against other whites that wanted slaves to be free.

Wait backup, so your fathers family owned your mothers family back when there was slavery, got that.

So did someone on your fathers side marry/knock up/get knocked up by one of their slaves, or did by chance your parents found out after tracing back their family history? Sorry if it's personal, it's just interesting.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol no oblivious also means painfully unaware that's how I used the word in that sentence so maybe actually read why I said then you could see how it was used

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait backup, so your fathers family owned your mothers family back when there was slavery, got that.

So did someone on your fathers side marry/knock up/get knocked up by one of their slaves, or did by chance your parents found out after tracing back their family history? Sorry if it's personal, it's just interesting.

Yes sir my father surname is Leverette his great grandfather had a child by his wife's midwife who was a slave. The plantation house and the slave houses are still on our property with pictures and the church that was built out there. The Douglas which is my moms family and the Leverett's has been connected since then even stayed on the property to become share croppers

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yes sir my father surname is Leverette his great grandfather had a child by his wife's midwife who was a slave. The plantation house and the slave houses are still on our property with pictures and the church that was built out there. The Douglas which is my moms family and the Leverett's has been connected since then even stayed on the property to become share croppers

Very cool story!

Ram65

Legend
I may be naive but, I think Krapernick should play in the NFL and some team should sign him.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Please lock this thread

Read through this whole thread and that'll answer your question. This is why we at ROD discourage politics, social justice discussions and anything else that divides us.

This is what is killing ESPN, PFT, and other sports shows and sites. While sports is definitely intertwined with those issues because human beings play and watch those games, most fans come to sites like this to get away from it.

Now we have members here throwing around the "racist" word which pisses me off no end. I don't come here to read that and I suspect most of the rest of you don't either. Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.