Richard Sherman's unsolicited advice!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramzheart

Rookie
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ga-as-stay-in-your-place-injustice/ar-AApkdK8

I'm so tired of hearing this dude mouth running! It's easy to just put something out there without any forethought.

I have nothing against Kaepernick and would even like to see him get another shot...

It's just a little more involved then just bringing him in to replace your current QB!

Furthermore, were are all held accountable for our action's, including NFL players! Employers have the right to hire who they feel best represents their organization. They go off the resume you build during the course of your life just like all of us!
How many of us could say well, I was more qualified for that position then some of the other candidates yet you were passed over?! Call it black ball if you will, but its something we all have had to deal with... welcome to the real world. Wait til your NFL career is over, it gets worse.

but hey, thanks Richie for the advice! Maybe he's worried about Jared seeking revenge for the hit on him last year! I hope Jared throws his way all game and burns his ass!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I thought it was interesting that he's blasting other teams for not signing Kap but conveniently forgets his team had the opportunity to bring him in as a backup QB and passed on him. Perhaps he should be looking a little closer to home before he starts slinging this type of shit.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
This isn't news, at all. If you're a player capable of elevating a team, a team will endure a little drama on the side. But I think this speaks a lot as to what teams actually think of Kap's abilities; the drama he creates surpasses his value as an NFL QB.

Also, Richard Sherman jawing off at the media? Waters wet, fire is hot, etc etc

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kaepernick's a bum who's out of a job because he sucked on the field.

Now the reason he hasn't gotten any backup offers or depth offers in camp is a nice life lesson that there are repercussions for one's actions, in this case many teams don't want the drama around him and what he chose to do.

But I'm sure there are guys who want to make it more than it is, try to use it as some sort of sinister example of rampant racism in our country. Whatever. Hope he stays the F out of football.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kaepernick's a bum who's out of a job because he sucked on the field.

Now the reason he hasn't gotten any backup offers or depth offers in camp is a nice life lesson that there are repercussions for one's actions, in this case many teams don't want the drama around him and what he chose to do.

But I'm sure there are guys who want to make it more than it is, try to use it as some sort of sinister example of rampant racism in our country. Whatever. Hope he stays the F out of football.

You say there are guys that want to make it more than it is well let me tell you who this guys are they are the OWNERS, they haven't said they didn't want him because he can't help their team no they have said it was because of the FANS reaction to him Kneeling, JERRY JONES SAID IF ANY OF HIS PLAYERS DO THAT THEY ARE CUT FROM THE TEAM. So yes hell yes it's blackballing and all the bullshit saying otherwise is no longer viable because of the words and actions of the owners. So get mad at Richard Sherman all day but I guarantee you if these black players do to the league what the league doing to Kap that shit would crumble

Ramzheart

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You say there are guys that want to make it more than it is well let me tell you who this guys are they are the OWNERS, they haven't said they didn't want him because he can't help their team no they have said it was because of the FANS reaction to him Kneeling, JERRY JONES SAID IF ANY OF HIS PLAYERS DO THAT THEY ARE CUT FROM THE TEAM. So yes hell yes it's blackballing and all the bullcrap saying otherwise is no longer viable because of the words and actions of the owners. So get mad at Richard Sherman all day but I guarantee you if these black players do to the league what the league doing to Kap that crap would crumble
Employers have alot of control over what you wear, say and how you act! You are representing them, it's their image and their dime! You dont like, get another job! Especially a multi million dollar job! i'd stand on my head and spit wooden nickels for the kind of money and opportunities they have available!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Employers have alot of control over what you wear, say and how you act! You are representing them, it's their image and their dime! You dont like, get another job! Especially a multi million dollar job! i'd stand on my head and spit wooden nickels for the kind of money and opportunities they have available!

Lol your logic doesn't make sense, when does making a stand on something cause you to lose your job, what if you worked a factory job and it was too hot and so you took a stand and said give me more water until then I'm not working and your job fire you, I bet you would be on the phone with a lawyer talking about wrongful termination. You can keep trying to down play this all you want it doesn't change the fact that he isn't playing not because he can't or isn't good enough he isn't playing because he is a black man that decided to take a stance it's that simple

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
My boss would fire me if I was a distraction to my essential mission, was mediocre at what I do, and alienated and insulted the majority of our clients. Especially with lies and distortions.

He would analyze his investment in me, recognize my right to free speech, and invite me to exercise it elsewhere.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You say there are guys that want to make it more than it is well let me tell you who this guys are they are the OWNERS, they haven't said they didn't want him because he can't help their team no they have said it was because of the FANS reaction to him Kneeling, JERRY JONES SAID IF ANY OF HIS PLAYERS DO THAT THEY ARE CUT FROM THE TEAM. So yes hell yes it's blackballing and all the bullcrap saying otherwise is no longer viable because of the words and actions of the owners. So get mad at Richard Sherman all day but I guarantee you if these black players do to the league what the league doing to Kap that crap would crumble

You call it blackballing. I call it repercussions for your actions.

If I were an owner I would have cut him immediately for doing it. It's also caring about your product from an ownership position. And just think, Kaep now has all that time to help the causes he's so concerned with.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I hope the POS never works in the NFL again and I don't give a rats ass what color he is.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I were an owner id be hard pressed to sign him as well. That's the consequences of free speech sometimes. With that said, if you're wishing ill will or boycotting because of Kaepernick but didn't boycott the cowboys after Greg Hardy or the eagles after Mike Vick, or the Ravens after Dante stallworth, then it says a lot about how fickle morality truly is

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol your logic doesn't make sense, when does making a stand on something cause you to lose your job, what if you worked a factory job and it was too hot and so you took a stand and said give me more water until then I'm not working and your job fire you, I bet you would be on the phone with a lawyer talking about wrongful termination. You can keep trying to down play this all you want it doesn't change the fact that he isn't playing not because he can't or isn't good enough he isn't playing because he is a black man that decided to take a stance it's that simple

i can't agree with that at all. it has nothing to do with him really, just the media clowns that follow him with their never ending grandstanding and questions about him and his actions. think tim tebow and why no team would touch him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If I were an owner id be hard pressed to sign him as well. That's the consequences of free speech sometimes. With that said, if you're wishing ill will or boycotting because of Kaepernick but didn't boycott the cowboys after Greg Hardy or the eagles after Mike Vick, or the Ravens after Dante stallworth, then it says a lot about how fickle morality truly is

The difference between Stallworth and the others was that Stallworth was genuinely remorseful for what he did, especially right after the fact. He stayed with the victim and called 911. He went to jail willingly when he could've fought for probation. He paid the victim's family as well, so I have no problems with Stallworth.

Hardy was never remorseful. Vick was only remorseful after he got caught and served hard time.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You call it blackballing. I call it repercussions for your actions.

If I were an owner I would have cut him immediately for doing it. It's also caring about your product from an ownership position. And just think, Kaep now has all that time to help the causes he's so concerned with.

And that's exactly what he's doing. So kneeling is worse then being accused for rape 2 times or domestic violence or actually killing people by drunk driving gtfoh, people get upset when somebody telling the truth about how fucked up the justice system is. Racist ass National anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.