Richard Sherman's comments on Deflated Balls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ell-kraft-relationship-will-protect-patriots/

DICK SHERMAN said:
Will they be punished? Probably not,” Sherman told reporters, via Don Banks of SI.com. “Not as long as Robert Kraft and Goodell are still taking pictures [together] at their respective homes. I think he was just at Kraft’s house last week for the AFC Championship. Talk about conflict of interest. You know, as long as that happens, it won’t affect them at all. Nothing will.”

MIKE FLORIO said:
Sherman’s point is undermined by the fact that Goodell hammered the Patriots for Spygate in 2007, despite the fact that the team will still owned at the time by Kraft.
As a Rams fan. LOL - I think that's the first time I've ever typed that.

------------------------

I don't like Richard Sherman but he's not lying.

jjab360

Legend
"Hammered"? Really Florio? Pretty sure the Pats would pay the Spygate fine over and over again if that meant winning another Superbowl.

You don't have to like Sherman, but he's spot on about a lot of things imo.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm starting to like Sherman despite my hate for him

especially after tweeting back to RamsruleUK and gave props to the Rams

image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm starting to like Sherman despite my hate for him

especially after tweeting back to RamsruleUK and gave props to the Rams

View attachment 5098
I'm really conflicted with him. I think he's an amazing CB but I just hate it when people have to say how great they are all the time. That's why I never liked Muhammad Ali. People get that he's one of the best. That doesn't mean we have to hear it from him all the time. That being said, he's absolutely correct with regards to the conflict of interest with the commissioner.

rams2050

Starter
From Sherman's comments:

There's more than a bit of irony in Sherman putting this latest pre-Super Bowl controversy into its proper perspective. A year ago, he was the one being vilified for his nationally televised rant following the NFC Championship game.

"Yeah, it is ironic that I was the villain seeing as I didn't break any rules," Sherman said.

This, too, is interesting, as it is about Belichick defending every one of his past SB wins:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ck-new-england-patriots-deflategate/22279173/

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I know hes on a rival team but I actually like Sherman, hes one of those guys people hate because hes on another team but if he was on your team you'd love him. He never disrespected the Rams to my knowledge.

Now about what he said, im glad he said it, takes balls to call out the commish and a NFL owner like Kraft. What he said is true.

lockdnram21

Legend
I know hes on a rival team but I actually like Sherman, hes one of those guys people hate because hes on another team but if he was on your team you'd love him. He never disrespected the Rams to my knowledge.

Now about what he said, im glad he said it, takes balls to call out the commish and a NFL owner like Kraft. What he said is true.
hes cool the other day on twitter him and c long were tweeting and a fan jumped in the conversation and he said he respected our team and all our players and said he enjoyed the battles against us

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
You know, I like Richard Sherman... First he called out Skip Bayless now Godell and Kraft! I am a Rams fan through and through but I am quickly accepting Sherman as a boy in m stable lol

Oh and his sideline interview at the pro bowl was awesome. They asked him the same question and he said basically " I guess the NFL is more worried about Marshawn's gold shoes than cheating!" Lol

I'll be the first to say it, I'm a hawk fan for this week

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Like I said a couple weeks ago - Sherman is the kind of guy who you hate when he's on the other team, but you'd love him on yours.

He's a smart dude. And he's telling the truth.

I never ever thought I'd be saying these words, but I'll be pulling for the Seahawks next Sunday. I absolutely hate the Patriots !! (I know - I still haven't gotten over that Super Bowl)

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
hes cool the other day on twitter him and c long were tweeting and a fan jumped in the conversation and he said he respected our team and all our players and said he enjoyed the battles against us

Thats cool, i dont follow twitter, thanks for sharing.

I think Seattle respects the Rams forsure. I forgot who it was but there's a video before the season started of Seattles D or O linemen, they asked him what they think of the Rams and the only thing he said bad was they thought Bradford was soft. But other than that he said we are solid. Then ironically Bradford goes down in Preseason for the year.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He can be an asshole and also be right. Or, in Florio's case, you can try to polish a terd but its still gonna stink.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't understand how anyone could root for the Seahawks. They cheated as well and if you ever see them after a game in an interview, all "passionate", it makes you wonder if their whole team is juiced up and that they cant control their anger.

Anyways, what Richard Sherman said is stupid. He acts like the Seahawks are not owned by a rich guy that might also be buddy buddy with the commish....

And what Florio said is accurate...you guys act like THE ONLY reason the Patriots won superbowls is because of their alleged cheating. They had great teams with great players and probably would have won 99.9% of those games without the alleged cheating. I don't see anything that they have done as any worse than when refs rule that a WR made a catch and the offense runs to the LOS to try and snap the ball before the other team can challenge....its all trying to get a leg up on the competition and it's all a form of cheating - and at the end of the day it's never the sole reason that your team lost.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The guy has a big mouth in the heat of the moment but he's actually a cool guy. I remember when we considered Cortland Finnegan as a scumbag after the scuffle with Andre Johnson and look how the attitudes changed once he played with us his first year. I bet y'all would think the same way too if Sherman joined us.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I just don't understand how anyone could root for the Seahawks. They cheated as well and if you ever see them after a game in an interview, all "passionate", it makes you wonder if their whole team is juiced up and that they cant control their anger.

Anyways, what Richard Sherman said is stupid. He acts like the Seahawks are not owned by a rich guy that might also be buddy buddy with the commish....

And what Florio said is accurate...you guys act like THE ONLY reason the Patriots won superbowls is because of their alleged cheating. They had great teams with great players and probably would have won 99.9% of those games without the alleged cheating. I don't see anything that they have done as any worse than when refs rule that a WR made a catch and the offense runs to the LOS to try and snap the ball before the other team can challenge....its all trying to get a leg up on the competition and it's all a form of cheating - and at the end of the day it's never the sole reason that your team lost.

So what your saying is there is a CHANCE they have no rings without cheating lol ;)