Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywXvzeVh7A[/youtube] sorry for the quality its not my vid

Both possibly the most hated person in their field. I hate Richard Sherman. This helps all he does is say his numbers over and over avoiding questions.

Their was a thread on here I believe about who is your most hated person in the division. This answers that question lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm so conflicted. :lol:

Part of me wants to see Bayless PWN Sherman, but then I'd be behind Bayless (who I absolutely HATE).
Another part of me wants to see Sherman PWN Bayless, but then I'd be behind Sherman (who I absolutely HATE).

I think my head's gonna explode. :boing:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sherman looks like an idiot.

"Do you think you're better than Revis?"
"I think I'm better than you, I'm better at life than you."

Fucking baby. Had nothing to do with it, I can't wait to watch him suck next year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hate both of those guys. I won't even watch it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What Mark Cuban did to Skip Bayless...that was awesome. It was a respectful convo.

This Richard Sherman just fuckin attacks him. Is saying "I'm better at life than you" really fuckin necessary?

"Better at life?"

Trent Williams begs to differ.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl4ViIwy7KA[/youtube]

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
What Mark Cuban did to Skip Bayless...that was awesome. It was a respectful convo.

This Richard Sherman just freakin attacks him. Is saying "I'm better at life than you" really freakin necessary?

"Better at life?"

Trent Williams begs to differ.

LOL Well deserved. As much as Sherman runs his mouth it wont be the last.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I get it, Sherman. I totally get that you're a douche with a serious narcissistic God complex. You don't have to hammer it over everyone's heads all the time.

Fucking asshole. Never thought I'd want Skip Bayless to win a debate; I just hate Sherman that much.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Memento said:
I get it, Sherman. I totally get that you're a douche with a serious narcissistic God complex. You don't have to hammer it over everyone's heads all the time.

freaking asshole. Never thought I'd want Skip Bayless to win a debate; I just hate Sherman that much.
I was going to say I think he's probably a huge narcissist. He can't take any criticism without going ballistic. I hope Sherman gets a nagging injury...the kind that doesn't take him out for the year, but does make him slowed down so he gets beat and looks terrible.

I also don't like Skip Bayless at all so I don't know who I want to look worse. But in the interview, Sherman looks much more like a giant douche and kept personally attacking Bayless even when Bayless wasn't attacking him.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Okay... this guy has taken it to a whole new level of fucking stupidity. Not that I like Skip Bayless, but Sherman is nothing short of a total and complete fucking asshole.

MOD EDIT:
No need to circumvent the profanity filter. Just let it fly.

jap

Legend
When we play the 'Hawks again, let's see how much mouth he has. Chris Givens has good route running skills that may be upgraded to the elite level in due time, especially if he has someone like Bruce to show him how to exploit his limitations (e.g., cutting at 90-degree angles at full speed, learning how to "glide"---that is, running in such a manner that it is virtually impossible for the CB covering him to tell how fast he's moving, selling routes effectively, etc.). Chris will be hell to cover if he can graduate from Isaac's school of WR excellence. Brian Quick is a man-child waiting to explode, and I want him to blow up all over Sherry. If Gibby sticks around, I would like him to pull off one of his one-handed highlight reel snares, eternally posterizing Sherry. If we land Austin, let him embarrass the entire 'Hawks secondary & LB crew, especially Sherry.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
MontanaRamsFan said:
Okay... this guy has taken it to a whole new level of fucking stupidity. Not that I like Skip Bayless, but Sherman is nothing short of a total and complete fucking asshole.

MOD EDIT:

Sorry... :oops:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MontanaRamsFan said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

MOD EDIT:

Sorry... :oops:
Ay. No fuckin' problem.

jap

Legend
What happens this coming season when it starts to become obvious to everyone that Jenks is rising to the #1 spot among NFC West CB's? :twisted: :lol:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I wouldn't piss on Shermy if he was on fire. I would, however.... poop on Bayless.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Surprising that Sherman actually made Bayless look, uh, normal I guess. Can't stand either of them though.
But I hope we light Sherman up next year. What a friggin idiot.